No announcement yet.

Garcia Took Away Khans Confidence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garcia Took Away Khans Confidence

Khan fought scared, way to cautious, his offense was always his defence and tonight Khan was at times very scared to let his hands go.

There were opportunities to go in for the kill and he didn't take the risk because he now doubts himself. Had that been Khan before Garcia, he would have put Diaz away or boxed his head off to a TKO.

Yes he has heart, but Garcia has done the damage

Still amazing fight, Khan will always bring value for money

Seems so. That brutal KO by DG may have caused permanent psychological damage to Khan. Certainly, his chin wont see him thru a Garcia rematch.

Comment

I think it was part of his plan to box more and don't go for KO unnescessarily.

Comment

i think it's more the style virgil implemented, safety first, jab, jab, be cautious

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          Khan fought scared, way to cautious, his offense was always his defence and tonight Khan was at times very scared to let his hands go.

There were opportunities to go in for the kill and he didn't take the risk because he now doubts himself.
          Khan needs to fight more cautiously, not less. Diaz was only in the fight when Khan got sloppy and took unnecessary risks.

He shouldn't go in for the kill because he's not really a powerful puncher like that and it leaves him wide open for the counter. Amir is most vulernable when he has a little bit of success.

If he was less cautious he would have got KO'd...instead he won.
          Last edited by Weebler I; 04-27-2013, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Lol Garcia took Khans man hood. He will never be the same after Danny whooped him.

Comment

I was fine with the way he was fighting, considering his crappy punch resistance. However, he has yet to fix his laundry list of technical problems. He looked good when he fought behind the jab, but even then, he was still there to be hit. He's still relying on his speed.

Comment

Fight scared? He fought the way Hunter wanted him to fight. Had he not fought a smart fight Diaz would've knocked him out.

Comment

don't blame Garcia, Khan is Khan... his chin is garbage and he's in trouble against heavy handed boxers.

Comment

his defense and balance are pathetic. no trainer can save him. it's clear as day to any boxing fan he's not very good. he's getting knoicked out once he steps up the compeition.

Comment

Working...
                    X