Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders: Sergio Martinez Will Stop Murray!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders: Sergio Martinez Will Stop Murray!

If St Helen's middleweight Martin Murray manages to wrench the WBC title from Argentine master Sergio Martinez in Buenos Aires this Saturday, it would be an upset to rival, perhaps surpass, John H Stracey stopping Jose Napoles in Mexico City or Lloyd Honeyghan storming over Don Curry.Could one of the great moments in British ring history be about to unfold?

Be sure to watch all the action unfold, including British super-feather king Gary Buckland against David Saucedo, live and exclusive on BoxNation, the Channel of the Champions, from 2am Sunday morning, on Sky Ch.437/Virgin Ch.546.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yep, like this by BJS.

Comment

He beat Messi?
      Whoa... didn't think he was that popular

Comment

Shut up Saunders, your a bum, never be as popular as Martin Murray.... Keep boxing European bums ya spud...

Comment

Honest opinion and assessments, something that you don't see anymore in British boxing. Another thing is BJS also said this " All I can say is that, by the time I get up there (to world level), he'll hopefully be finished and gone!"

Comment

Damn fine and honest assessment.

Comment

I retract my statement that Saunders is a bum, he is entitled to his opinion and he hopes Martin wins, so I wish you all the best Billy in your career mate because your talented and deserve a shot at a title like anymore else who is fully committed to the sport....

Comment

Not a bad breakdown.

Comment

Working...
                X