Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zab Judah: Angel Garcia is a Drug Addict, A Dopehead!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jlcelestine View Post
    That elder is an idiot, and a racist who loves to start BS. I think its entertaining, but I understand anyone who wants to knock him out. He is elder, but he acts tough and talks sh** like a primed young man. In other words, he talks the talk, let him walk the walk.
    I agree I don't like all the things his saying - but we must understand why his doing this his taking the heat away from his son and believe me is getting under Judah's skin - but I can't respect hitting him and you most probably find that Kiddynamite is half his age thats not on man not in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      powerful stuff (srs)

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
        I agree I don't like all the things his saying - but we must understand why his doing this his taking the heat away from his son and believe me is getting under Judah's skin - but I can't respect hitting him and you most probably find that Kiddynamite is half his age thats not on man not in my book.
        He deserves a punch in the face. He looks as though he is in his 50s ( in other words not to old to get his ass whipped) and on top of that he is constantly crossing the line. He should stay out of the kitchen if his ass can't take the heat. I'm just waiting for the day that someone just gives him one box across the mouth.

Comment

Agree, but at the same time there has to come a point where he learns to shut up. He can't keep disrespecting people and cultures and expecting no retribution.

Funny thing is, Zab says that if he wins he's giving Danny Garcia a rematch so this could go on and on (although I don't think ZJ will win).

Comment

Real knows real.. Anyways I do think the man is a crackhead or use to be, but he (the dopehead) has really helped sell this fight, normally people wouldn't be that much interested that greatly in a Judah fight but this one really has brought a lot of hype and hatred for Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              You about to meet the BanStick mang......nice knowing ya.
              I've been trying to tell the fool......

I like Angel he sure told Khan a thing or two - don't worry tough guy you join Judah's camp and I'll join Garcia's camp I don't like guys who want to punch elder folk - no respect for that.
              SHADDUP! not all elders deserve respect, especially when they come down to the level of someone 15-20 years their junior. He's supposed to know better SINCE HE'S AN ELDER. You act hardbody, you get hardbody. Ain't no mercy on that.

Originally posted by jlcelestine View Post
              That elder is an idiot, and a racist who loves to start BS. I think its entertaining, but I understand anyone who wants to knock him out. He is elder, but he acts tough and talks sh** like a primed young man. In other words, he talks the talk, let him walk the walk.
              Exactly! Like Nas said - 2nd childhood.......

You must have been abused by your pops/uncles to post such ignorant shyte. If Angel is really hood like that, he knows that if he's gonna talk reckless like that, that it can smack/punch/kick him right in that edifice he calls a nose.....

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              He deserves a punch in the face. He looks as though he is in his 50s ( in other words not to old to get his ass whipped) and on top of that he is constantly crossing the line. He should stay out of the kitchen if his ass can't take the heat. I'm just waiting for the day that someone just gives him one box across the mouth.
              Or a swift kick, LOL

Comment

Multiple great fights this weekend.

Comment

This guy angel is such a jerk man he starts so much stuff man it's disgusting he ain't even the one fighting I just read an article in the Philadelphia daily news they had to have separate press conferences they put zab Judah in the basement of the arena and locked the door without any food and water for like two hours that's crazy man Oscar should e locked up Danny's trouble makin father down there he's the problem man.

Comment

I cant knock angel Garcia for anything he says, at the end of the day he's got to watch his son get in the ring, and he can't protect him so this is the only way he knows. By getting under guys skins and getting them jumpy and agitated and off there game just like khan was, and its only a matter of time before one of those left hooks connect.

Comment

Angel is nothing but a plague of bad energy and I hope someone beats his son to remove him. Danny never has the balls to tell his father to shut up, especially with the racial remarks he makes.
                      Last edited by richardt; 04-26-2013, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X