Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stiverne: "I'll chop your head off"...Arreola: "I'm gonna F**K you up" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stiverne: "I'll chop your head off"...Arreola: "I'm gonna F**K you up" (VIDEO)

This is how you supposed to hype up a fight. This should be a fun fight to watch. I'm 99.9% sure that this fight right here will be an explosive fight that will end by KO inside 7 rounds.

.....Arreola's response is funny. A HW champion with Arreola's personality would be amazing. BTW Do you agree with Arreola....Will they steal the show on Saturday??

haha, this will definitely be more exciting than the main event.

Comment

"I'm gonna **** you up!" "I'm gonna chop our head off!"

Comment

Originally posted by WombBat View Post
        haha, this will definitely be more exciting than the main event.
        I'm really looking forward to this fight. Nothing better than two HW with serious punching power who comes to fight.

Comment

Mexicans chop heads off also, that bum Stiverne is gona get ko n **** whatever he says about having to kill his punk assss cause he gona get ko quick

Comment

Stiverne does throw those choppers actually lol. Can't imagine this one not being good just on how they both fight. Stiverne kinda flat footed but he can go to work in close quarters for sure. Arreola is just too accurate in the middle of wars, I guess I will go with him by KO.

Comment

My pick is Arreola based on the fact that I think he wants it even more....and I also believe he has the better chin.

Comment

I don't think Stiverne got the reaction he was hoping for. LOL

Comment

Damn! I was wrong about the outcome. Stiverne did almost chop Arreola's head of with that huge punch in the third round.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    Damn! I was wrong about the outcome. Stiverne did almost chop Arreola's head of with that huge punch in the third round.
                    lol @ arreolas did almost get his head chopped off.............

Comment

Working...
                    X