Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger Mayweather will not be in Floyds Corner on fight night.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
    If theres any problems or he gets caught ala mosely (which I really think is gonna happen) I think hes gonna look for his uncles advice not his pops.
    Roger doesn't ever offer any advice, though.

All he ever says is, "Don't worry about it. Keep box in' dat mother******!"

Comment

Is Roger going to be in J'Leon Love's corner that night?

Comment

"Use your ****in' jab, man"

I doubt Floyd needs a trainer at this point in his career.

Comment

"Look here, man."

Comment

I'd like to see Jr doing the mitt work with Sr. Sr has faster hands speed than Roger and his mitt technique looks sharper too.

Comment

I highly doubt Floyd needs Roger there after being 43-0. Obviously if it is a mental thing than who knows but for all his faults, Floyd is one of the most focused, intelligent, calculating fighters there are and always comes into the ring in top physical shape. Even with Roger not there, does the Ghost bring enough to put Floyd in a position where he is lost? Very doubtful. As far as Ghost stopping Floyd or laying him out, let's be realistic, Ghost has 1 legitimate (I dont count the arm injury one) stoppage in his last 9 fights, back at 130 I think. Once again nothing is impossible but Ghost was put on the canvas by old shot Casamayor and the Ghost could not even drop or stop walking punching bag Katsidis. Mad props to Ghost for the Berto fight but I just cannot see it. I'll tell you what, Floyd losing to Guerrero would be a huge disappointment def.

Comment

what is roger suffering from? diabetes, I know a few people with it never seen them look so sick as much as roger does and they all about his age and broke.

Comment

Its a good thing. there's a lot of conflict if its both him and sr in the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                    have you ever heard SR in the corner???

first you gotta nuh nuh... then nuh nuh nuh nuh that muthafu.kker
                    lmaooo they can barely string a sentence together.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
                      If theres any problems or he gets caught ala mosely (which I really think is gonna happen) I think hes gonna look for his uncles advice not his pops.
                      Roger wasn't there for the Baldomir fight... and you must not have seen Jr. fight at the beginning of his pro career when his dad was his trainer; he was extremely sharp.

Comment

Working...
                      X