Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Garcia, Judah Near Brawl as Zab Crashes Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is hilarious.......lol........This is exactly what boxing needs.......Angel garcia exposed.....ZAB IN 5 ROUNDS.

Comment

Zab might just take this guy...

Comment

Angel garcia is such disgrace of a person. What a loathsome pile of trash. I desperately want someone to KHTFO soon, then KO Danny just because of his association.

Comment

So Zab shows up 10 deep with 5 of them lookin like security of course Garcia's team looked surprised and concerned dumb asses. Don't mean you're not bout that life but there's a difference between hard and stupid. If Zab was really bout it he would've shown up by himself and talked shyt. But he didn't be brought overwhelming numbers. Sorry Zab Saturday it's just you and Danny...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
            Angel garcia is such disgrace of a person. What a loathsome pile of trash. I desperately want someone to KHTFO soon, then KO Danny just because of his association.
            hahahahahaha

Comment

Lol hahaha.

Comment

Judah better back his big mouth on saturday,although I can very well picture him being KTFO and looking like the biggest idiot given his tendency to fold at the slightest hint of pressure.

Comment

This isn't street fighter, this is professional boxing and when the pro boxing fight between Zab and Danny is over, we will see how had the last laugh and who's the tough guy. Lol at anyone who thinks it will be that cornball Zab Judah.

Comment

Danny seem cool as cucumber here. Zab showing he still weak in the head. You acting a fool about the trainer. You know Angel gonna be talkin **** all might watch it rile Judah up and he get his self KO'ed

Comment

lmao

WOW Garcia camp got punk. I feel where zab was coming from, to many fools want to act tough when they know somebody there to stop something. but Garcia camp was by themselves and was on hush mode. zab was just being real, Angel Garcia the one that started the **** talking months ago when zab was giving him nothing but respect, then when security was there he started disrespecting zab for no reason. but before that was saying nothing but good things to zab behind the scenes. dude is a fake gangsta
                      Last edited by TysonTKO; 04-23-2013, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X