Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Arce Targets Juanma Lopez For Comeback Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arce is going to get himself hurt... i think Lopez is much bigger than him..not to mention longer reach

Comment

Originally posted by TonyCa$h View Post
      Arce is going to get himself hurt... i think Lopez is much bigger than him..not to mention longer reach
      Something is wrong inside Jorge Arce's brain. First the non sense challenge to Donaire while everybody knew it was a total mismatch but I guess somehow understandable that he wanted a last paycheck. Arce only was able to hang for 3 rounds and announced his retirement after that fight. Now suddenly, he is again asking for trouble and this time is not against one 122 Lbs but wants 128 Lbs. so the disparity would be even worse. Arce really needs to see a good psychiatrist.

Comment

Arce,Nonito,Mikey it doesnt matter all 3 are getting iced by Juanma!! WAR JUANMA

Comment

Please make it happend

Comment

Good matchup, but definitely a bombs-away fight. This one won't go to the scorecards. May as well save some money and not hire judges. HA

Comment

Juan Manuel Lopez would probably love this challenge. This is the perfect fight for him to get his confidence back. He would probably destroy Arce within 2 rounds.
              Arce is not only done, the guy has been done. The fact he beat WV2 was because WV2 is basically an amateur. A kid who didn't get into boxing until his 20's and did it only for financial reasons.

Comment

Lol arce gets ktfo again good win for Juanma to get rid of the rust

Comment

i want arce vs genesis servania, ..let the boy get tested by a veteran type of thing ....

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
                    Fight Jesus Rojas Arce. Im sure he would gladly accept.
                    ^^^This!!

Either rematch Rojas or stay your ass retire!!

Juanma please dont take the fight, this is a BS fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      Arce,Nonito,Mikey it doesnt matter all 3 are getting iced by Juanma!! WAR JUANMA
                      mikey!????

hahaha

go watch womens ufc puto

Comment

Working...
                      X