No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton: The Right Time For Murray To Beat Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PR Boxer View Post
    Ricky last time people listened to you they lost their houses.

Comment

This will be a great fight. We are getting spoiled with all the excellent fights lately but I don't mind... especially with all the dry spells we've had to deal with. Murray will make life difficult for Sergio for several rounds, but I see Martinez stopping him by the 10th.

Comment

People talking about that damn knee like it's the end of the world. You guys do realize that his knee was injured before both the Barker, Macklin and Chavez fights right? Apparently, he had a broken elbow before the Barker fight and had his nose broken in that fight. He broke his left hand early in the Chavez fight too.

None of those injuries made a bit of difference. Now that the knee is properly fixed, Sergio is gonna go out there and show what it looks like to be a level above the competition.

Comment

As a Martinez fan I'm smelling upset. I want Sergio to win but I have a bad feeling. I hope I'm wrong. I'm hoping Martinez wins by devastating KO and then mans up and fights GGG. I know wishful thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            You didn't hear he failed his comback attempt??????
            lol I was kidding because he acted like hhe was on a big comeback spree and now he is acting like Murray will beat Martinez

Comment

I like Ricky and he always fought with his heart on his sleeve and hats off to him he was honest after his comeback but if I remember correctly he said the same thing about Macklin before he fought Martinez I know its always good to back your fellow countryman but if you are going to comment you have got to be honest Murray is a good fighter but he is not world class and even at 38 Martinez his way above his league i see Martinez winning by KO between rounds 7 - 9.

Comment

No Ricky.....another British hype job.

Comment

Working...
                X