Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are people infuriated by Canelo's win Reverse Racists?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The people that accuse others are usually racist themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
      No, they do not.
      Please Adrea Yates killed her 5 kids and she's not even in prison anymore, than sentence for crack is more than powder cocaine , so if you were facing murder charges would you rather be a young black male or an attractive white woman, I don't care just stop lying.

Comment

With NSB's new racism rules, why is this thread still open??

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
          Blacks do get longer sentences, yeah you are pretty racist. I think the Canelo hate is in reply to guys like this he problably curses Mayweather if he stubs his toe.

nonsense !!

they just happen to commit more crimes , end of the day liberal fascists will see racism in anything !!

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
            Why is it that when someone hates a boxer they have to be racist... I hate Broner and I'm black. Dude got skills but hes a complete idiot. People love throwing that word around on this forum.
            It's because they have racial problems I can say Floyd and Pacquiao have tried to ruin boxing and the reply will be you don't like Pacquiao cause he's Filipino. They don't know black people to know that most love Pacquiao, every single person in the house wanted Pacquiao to beat JMM but me it's just stupid to blame race.

Comment

Originally posted by fatmash View Post
              nonsense !!

they just happen to commit more crimes , end of the day liberal fascists will see racism in anything !!
              I think you lack the ability to see other kinds of people as human, kind of like how Republicans feel nothing when they hear about foreigners dying, you think I hate you for some reason but I assure you it's a one way street.

Comment

I think you lack the ability to see other kinds of people as human, kind of like how Republicans feel nothing when they hear about foreigners dying, you think I hate you for some reason but I assure you it's a one way street.
                hogwash !!

its human nature to relate more to your own creed and countryman , so to try and vilify people are supporting boxers because they look like them is nonsense !

there is empathy and feeling bad for people but there is also reality and logic !

and end of the day its human nature to that were driven by self interests so long as its not our people dieing , its bad but ................................ that's life !!

it only really effects you when your connected to it !

Comment

Originally posted by fatmash View Post
                  nonsense !!

Black people do commit more crime, but there are many factors that influence why that is. Also, there is undeniable statistical evidence that once black and white people are arrested, black people are far more likely to be convicted and far more likely to receive longer sentences than their white counterparts.

Comment

No. They're people who have been calling Canelo a bum and a hype job while praising Trout, and they can't emotionally handle the fact that Trout got beat. It makes them wrong on way too many levels.

Comment

kind of like how Republicans feel nothing when they hear about foreigners dying
                      You feel comfortable throwing blanket statements like that out there? Sounds...prejudiced, to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X