No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto's Focus is Back, Vows To "Destroy' Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    At this point I don't know that he can get past Soto-Karass... but either way... he certainly won't beat top notch fighters. Guerrero beat the living daylights outta him, and Ortiz beat him up pretty bad too. And IMO Collazo either beat or drew with him. But wow, did HBO ever put him on a pedestal.
    He is crowd pleasing even if not skilled maybe they thought he could build a fanbase with ko wins over the lesser comp he faced but he never did really and isn't good enough to be an elite fighter.

Comment

I don't think he will get the same $1 million offer per fight at Showtime like he did at HBO.

Comment

I don't ever believe what Berto says. One thing I will say is this guy is always in an exciting fights like Luis Collazo, Ortiz and the Ghost.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
          I don't ever believe what Berto says. One thing I will say is this guy is always in an exciting fights like Luis Collazo, Ortiz and the Ghost.
          Berto has great talent, and will be much more ready to prove how serious he is...

■ Check this out: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=593488

Comment

Feel bad for Berto.... he's just a gateway to Mayweather, never getting to fight him himself.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              When you so talented man, you just like kinda get beat.
              Lmfao! That's hilarious.

Comment

whoever beats him next will probably get a Floyd fight :laugh:

Comment

I love watching Berto talk as if he's a Great fighter then get manhandled when a fighter moves up to his weight class (Guerrero, Ortiz). He's a C+ level fighter like Collazo.

Comment

Longer the fight goes the better it is for Soto Karass because Berto stamina is ***** and I don't care who he has as his trainer he is not going to get rid of his old habits that fast

May take a controversial decision to get past Soto Karass

Comment

He'll try to destroy them until the 3rd wound, after that he'll be huffing and puffing for air all tired.

Comment

Working...
                      X