• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch is the ****.

Comment

The Cobra looks ready for war!

Comment

Interesting to see what passes for an "epic bill" across the pond.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
          By agreeing to face Chad Dawson for the WBC title, Adonis Stevenson abandoned his position of IBF super middleweight mandatory challenger, he and his promoter Yvon Michel obtained after months of extensive negotiations.
          Yvon Michel said none of the 13 actual ranked IBF contenders would face Stevenson in a world title fight for the ***VACANT))) title.

We recall that Carl Froch and Mikkel Kessler had agreed to ***ABANDON))) the IBF title after their unification bout on May 25.
          On april, GYM President was told by the representative of the IBF Lindsey Tucker, that Froch and Kessler are now ready to make a defense against the next mandatory challenger, now that Stevenson is no longer in the picture.

■ It's one of the worst cowardice move that I've witness in boxing, since the moment I follow this sport. The Carl Froch team are cowards, including Froch.

■ What's better:
          1) Fighting for a vacant world title with a small purse.
          2) Fighting against a world champion with a big purse.

■ Now you know why Stevenson choosed to face Bad Chad, their was no (waiting even longer for his mandatory world title shot at 168-pounds), the IBF title would be vacated anyway; Froch did everything to avoid Stevenson, everything...

► Adonis Stevenson is Faster►►►

■ Check this out: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=593488

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
            what passes for an epic bill?
            what epic encounters have you witnessed in the u.s (i am assuming youre american) where american fighters are a part?
            the last one i remember was the late diego corralles against castillo....
            there have and will be many here in england.
            carl froch needs no intros and neither does tony bellew, both have serious heart,guts and desire...the recipe for a good night win or lose.
            i remember some of our boys providing the yanks with a number of epic encounters.....but, dont ever remember an american coming here and doing the business.

Comment

Originally posted by TheThirdEye View Post
              By agreeing to face Chad Dawson for the WBC title, Adonis Stevenson abandoned his position of IBF super middleweight mandatory challenger, he and his promoter Yvon Michel obtained after months of extensive negotiations.
              Yvon Michel said none of the 13 actual ranked IBF contenders would face Stevenson in a world title fight for the ***VACANT))) title.

We recall that Carl Froch and Mikkel Kessler had agreed to ***ABANDON))) the IBF title after their unification bout on May 25.
              On april, GYM President was told by the representative of the IBF Lindsey Tucker, that Froch and Kessler are now ready to make a defense against the next mandatory challenger, now that Stevenson is no longer in the picture.

■ It's one of the worst cowardice move that I've witness in boxing, since the moment I follow this sport. The Carl Froch team are cowards, including Froch.

■ What's better:
              1) Fighting for a vacant world title with a small purse.
              2) Fighting against a world champion with a big purse.

■ Now you know why Stevenson choosed to face Bad Chad, their was no (waiting even longer for his mandatory world title shot at 168-pounds), the IBF title would be vacated anyway; Froch did everything to avoid Stevenson, everything...

► Adonis Stevenson is Faster►►►

■ Check this out: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=593488
              Stevenson is a girl beating bum whose best win is Don George. Froch and Kessler don't have time to bother with his ***** ass, so Dawson is getting that easy work as a tuneup.

Thanks for the effort with your post, though. Are you Stevenson's mom or something?

Comment

Dayum Carl looks like he means BUSINESS ! Wouldn't like to walk in Kessler's shoes for the moment !

War The Cobra ! WAR !

Ps : I was joking, I would pay to walk in Mikkel's shoes even for only a day.

Comment

The Viking Warrior Mikkel Kessler will brand his name, in the back of you head, Froch, yeah you feel the floor again, unleashing his hell you will not even hear the bell

Comment

Working...
                  X