No announcement yet.

Canelo DOMINATES Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
    Canelo vs. Big George Foreman, who ya'll got???
    If George catches him, Canelo gets put to sleep. But Canelo would decision him with his elusiveness and power punching.

I give George a puncher's chance.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      If George catches him, Canelo gets put to sleep. But Canelo would decision him with his elusiveness and power punching.

I give George a puncher's chance.
      Good point. George would be weary after tasting one of Canelo's right hands.

Tough fight for Big George.

Comment

Canelo is the one to defeat May! He took Trout to school and would do the same to Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by konfirm View Post
          Canelo is the one to defeat May! He took Trout to school and would do the same to Floyd.
          Stop trolling, neither took the other to school

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Cotto destroys Canelo.
            No way. Canelo stops cotto in 7 rounds

Comment

Canelo destroys Mayweather? Really?

Alvarez is a jr middle who walks in the ring @ 170+ lbs. Floyd is a welter who enters the ring @ 150-151 lbs. So you want your guy to fight someone who he'd enjoy a 20+ lb weight advantage over come fight night?

I have a better idea. Instead of fighting a 150lb fight night welterweight, how about Canelo fight Martinez instead?

Ya think Canelo destroys Sergio?

I didn't think so...

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                Canelo destroys Mayweather? Really?

Alvarez is a jr middle who walks in the ring @ 170+ lbs. Floyd is a welter who enters the ring @ 150-151 lbs. So you want your guy to fight someone who he'd enjoy a 20+ lb weight advantage over come fight night?

I have a better idea. Instead of fighting a 150lb fight night welterweight, how about Canelo fight Martinez instead?

Ya think Canelo destroys Sergio?

I didn't think so...
                Than your guy should vacate.

Comment

Yes good thing Floyd is not a good defensive fighter who's hard to hit or anything or Canelo be in trouble then right right -_______-

Comment

this is an easy fight for floyd... that's why I dunno why he would duck the ginger for.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                      Based on what I saw fight night, Canelo would either knock Floyd out or win an easy, wide decision.

Floyd wouldn't keep Canelo thinking as much with so many jabs and a high workrate like Trout, so Canelo could just get in there without any trouble and would break Floyd down with monstrous punching, to the body and head, and he would simply break through Floyd's weakening defense.

Also, the legs of Floyd, now that they're going, wouldn't let him run away, so Canelo would hunt him down and beat him up.

Canelo by pwning in 10.
                      he benny your a good dude but you went a little far on this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X