Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which are you ordering? Cotto vs Canelo or Marquez vs Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conelo and cotto ..Bradley still seems boring to me ,.conelo and cotto straight power punches conelo stop him late round but cotto always makes it a fun fight

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      Marquez Bradley and its not even close
      It's OK. We know you need your closure at the expense of sleeping beauty's two DADDYS duking it out.

Comment

No way TR puts Marquez/Bradley on PPV against Canelo/Cotto.

If they did, and if they do decide to have these fights going against one another, I'm riding with Cotto till the end

Comment

Marquez coming off the biggest win in his career beating one of the best fighters in the world on PPV in brutal fashion. First fight back against the guy who got the W on his record before Marquez did.

Come on now

Comment

Originally posted by -Jay- View Post
            I think Canelo-Cotto will not be competitive, in my mind Cotto has no chance. I'd pay for Marquez-Bradley though.
            what in canelos arsenal gives cotto no chance?

Comment

cotto-canelo isnt ppv worthy. jmm-bradley is a great fight

Comment

So the guy who's never sold a PPV is going to outsell a guy who's gone over a million 3 times?
                I know the people who're crying for Marquez to get 50/50 and saying he's half the million + buys Manny gets agree with me.

Comment

Cotto-Canelo all day. I'll DVR Marquez-Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    So the guy who's never sold a PPV is going to outsell a guy who's gone over a million 3 times?
                    I know the people who're crying for Marquez to get 50/50 and saying he's half the million + buys Manny gets agree with me.
                    plus hbo can hype a ppv better than showtime can.

Comment

I voted for Canelo vs Cotto. Most likely I will order both fights that night and watch all 8 fights though.

Comment

Working...
                      X