No announcement yet.

I had it a draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had it a draw

I thought it was a good close fight. Many rounds were close. Dont have a problem if either won but 118-109 is stupid. And mayweather beats canelo to wild when he comes in sometimes i think may would catch him late and stop him. But overall a good competative fight. Wouldnt mind seeing a rematch which most likely will never happen

Trout won 3-4 rounds while being generous.

Comment

I thought it was fishy after 8 rounds the judges pretty much had it 8-0, 7-1, then all the sudden they wanna give Trout a few rounds at the end to make it seem less like a pay job lmao

It was a close fight I had Canelo winning he landed the cleaner shots. It was like Hopkins-Calzaghe and Ginger was Hopkins. He impressed the hell outta me and had me dying with his Whitaker impersonations. Cards were still fishy though.

And this was coming me who I never gave Canelo any respect up until tonight since he was picking on Junior welterweights, but a huge win for him tonight,

Comment

It was going to be a good win either way both r very good in their own way. Props to both for taking the fight and giving us a decent to good fight

Comment

Originally posted by oside4life View Post
          I thought it was a good close fight. Many rounds were close. Dont have a problem if either won but 118-109 is stupid. And mayweather beats canelo to wild when he comes in sometimes i think may would catch him late and stop him. But overall a good competative fight. Wouldnt mind seeing a rematch which most likely will never happen
          I would say Canelo took it by a round. The rounds were close but Trout seemed like he had to work whereas Canelo worked when it suited him.
          I will wait to see how Floyd looks in his next fight before making any predictions but if the Floyd of a couple years ago shows up then Floyd UD all the way.
          Canelo is good but I honestly think Trout made him look better than he is. When he had him on the ropes Trout would stand in close but then throw straight shots, he should have been throwing hooks and looping shots when he was in close.

Comment

Ur right i was waiting for a left uppercut. He should have done the cotto and when he had him on the ropes just throw ala the clottey fight

Comment

Just finished watching the fight and I had Trout winning 4,6,8 and 12th round.. The rest to Canelo.

Comment

I had Trout winning most of the rounds, Canelo started getting stronger towards the later rounds, but even most of those rounds were close

I don't think no one won conclusively and would prefer to see a rematch, cuz neither man truly dominated

Comment

I had it 115/114 Canelo. Cant really understand the 118/109.

Comment

Was pretty ****ed when i watched it live but i thought it was anyone's fight. Open Scoring was BS as usual and the gap in those cards was a joke. Away to rewatch it and score this morning

Comment

Working...
                    X