No announcement yet.

Does Trout Actually Have Fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Trout Actually Have Fans?

Seems to me that the only people supporting Trout and hating on Canelo are Mayweather fans.

Been a Trout fan for awhile since he was coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Been a Trout fan for awhile since he was coming up.
      Yeah but...you're really a Mayweather fan.

Comment

I'm a trout fan... but I also like mayweather.... but I like most boxers.... in fact, there are very few boxers I'm not a fan of... I guess I like any boxer that can beat the majority of other boxers...

Comment

most of his biggest fans stream his fights

Comment

Right here. Not a Mayweather fan. I'm sure there is more with me lol

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
              I'm a trout fan... but I also like mayweather.... but I like most boxers.... in fact, there are very few boxers I'm not a fan of... I guess I like any boxer that can beat the majority of other boxers...
              I like boxers who lose too, and even people who don't box. I guess I just like things. I like stuff.

Comment

His "fans" for this fight were actually disguised Canelo haters.

Comment

Not a fan but happy he beat Cotto. I root for the guys like him to earn a good living in boxing when they deserve it.

Comment

I picked him to beat Cotto and I would pay to see Lara-Trout and this fight meant more to me than Mayweather's though I do defend Mayweather against delusional Pacquiao fans.

Comment

Working...
                    X