No announcement yet.

Does Canelo enter the top 10 P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
    lol yeah and his own clothing lines and ****. they said 12 times canelo designed his clothes lol
    It was that MMA dude! Holy fuck was that annoying....

Comment

Rigondeaux should enter it higher and before Canelo. If The Ring wants to show how terrible they are, they should put Canelo in the top 10 P4P tomorrow, while still not adding Rigondeaux. Their excuse is they are waiting for Mayweather-Guerrero and Broner-Malignaggi to pass so they can see where they will put Rigondeaux, let's see if they feel the same for Canelo.

Comment

If it was a totally dominant performance, then maybe there's a case

However given the nature of the win, much like Calzaghe v Hopkins etc, where there's a nice big split on who people thought won, it's hard to even put him hear it as P4P there's not much difference between Trout and Canelo from this fight.

Comment

Absolutely not. If u are supposed to be the next big thing and u fight like canelo did tonight, u are in trouble, let's not even talk about p4p

Comment

My list goes
            Mayweather
            Ward
            Martinez
            Marquez
            Rigo
            Bradley
            Wlad
            Mares
            Froch
            Canelo

If you don't got a problem with Pacquiao being 6 you got nothing to say about Canelo

Comment

I believe so, he should at least be ahead of broner.

Comment

You could slide him in at the bottom very easily, I probably wouldn't and there are other guys I would put on there before him that have been mentioned but I don't think he is out of place on the list as long as he is in the 9-10 range.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  Absolutely not. If u are supposed to be the next big thing and u fight like canelo did tonight, u are in trouble, let's not even talk about p4p
                  Yeah all he did was show a mastery of defense and skill. With precision punching and he young doe 22 years . He's beyond his years

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                    Yeah all he did was show a mastery of defense and skill. With precision punching and he young doe 22 years . He's beyond his years
                    Yea he totally looked like a maestro in the ring tonight. Please don't respond to me with fanaticism and pipe dreams. Canelo looked like **** tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      Yea he totally looked like a maestro in the ring tonight. Please don't respond to me with fanaticism and pipe dreams. Canelo looked like **** tonight.
                      If Canelo looked that bad it doesn't much about trout... You know styles make fights. Trout will give a hard time to anyone .

Comment

Working...
                      X