Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will MEXICAN and/or CANELO fans STAND UP FOR BOXING JUSTICE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KhalidAMuhammad View Post
    I'm black and I had Canelo winning easily.
    I can't see how you can be so ADAMANT that Canelo won. Based on what?

How can you explain/justify those scores??

Comment

how can you call this robbery when compubox show canelo landed more power shot hurt trout and trout even himselkf admitted defeat . how blind can you be??

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Well Floyd fans were sure okay with those WIDE scores for Mayweather when he fought Cotto, Even Floyd said that was his toughest fight ever, yet his toughest fight he wins a wide UD over Cotto? yeah right. Where was the justice there? it was much closer than that. Not one Floyd fan complained there.
        Please don't bring that red herring of an argument to the table here. We're talking about the Trout-Canelo bout. The Cotto-FMJ bout is IRRELEVANT TO THE TOPIC AT HAND...

Comment

Canelo won this fight.

Quit being a hater bro.

I was there live and Alvarez was landing the better shots, making Trout miss alot and when Austin did land, most of his shots were either rolled, or were pittypat shots or jabs.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
            how can you call this robbery when compubox show canelo landed more power shot hurt trout and trout even himselkf admitted defeat . how blind can you be??
            Like I told another poster in this thread, Trout's reaction is probably indicative of his Christian faith, which seemed obvious due to the crucifixes he had on his trunks and fight robe. He simply turned the other cheek in this situation...

I usually don't like to refer to Compubox to reinforce any of my arguments for the main fact that they can easily be manipulated as well because, contrary to the name, a computer isn't the one determining what punches land or don't land. A human who can be open to manipulation or error can skew the results. In addition, Compubox doesn't fully encompass the subtle nuances in a fight.

But if I am going to entertain your argument based on Compubox alone, Trout should be the winner according to your logic because he landed more in totality.

Again, given your logic based on Compubox stats, how do you explain/justify those official scores given?

Comment

And before you insinuate that I'm biased/racist.....I'm black and was thinking Trout would win leading up to the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Evil 1-2 View Post
                Like I told another poster in this thread, Trout's reaction is probably indicative of his Christian faith, which seemed obvious due to the crucifixes he had on his trunks and fight robe. He simply turned the other cheek in this situation...

I usually don't like to refer to Compubox to reinforce any of my arguments for the main fact that they can easily be manipulated as well because, contrary to the name, a computer isn't the one determining what punches land or don't land. A human who can be open to manipulation or error can skew the results. In addition, Compubox doesn't fully encompass the subtle nuances in a fight.

But if I am going to entertain your argument based on Compubox alone, Trout should be the winner according to your logic because he landed more in totality.

Again, given your logic based on Compubox stats, how do you explain/justify those official scores given?
                you sound like a *****/

Accept it he lost, man it up or is this indicative of your family genes that make you whine like a lil baby non stop. Must be that blood you have pumping through your heart that makes you cry the victim for everything huh>?

Comment

Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
                  Canelo won this fight.

Quit being a hater bro.

I was there live and Alvarez was landing the better shots, making Trout miss alot and when Austin did land, most of his shots were either rolled, or were pittypat shots or jabs.
                  I'm not being a hater. I just want to protect the integrity of the sport. Trout was the busier fighter and did land more. With these factors, how can those official scores be justified?

There's also a bit of incoherence in your argument. First, you state that Trout missed a lot. To miss is to miss ENTIRELY and hit air. Then, you state that he did land, but THEY were pittypat shots and jabs. Isn't this contradictory to missing a shot? If you miss, YOU MISS. If you land, YOU LAND. Which one is it?

How can you OBJECTIVELY quantify what constitutes a pittypat shot or jab? Did you actually feel those shots through mental telepathy or something?

Again, this argument of yours is nothing but BIAS...

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                    Says the man with the Andre Ward avatar. A master of illegal clinching. WILL THE AMERICANS and/or fans of "SLICK" fighters STAND UP FOR BOXING JUSTICE?

I'm sick to death of these illegal clinchers.
                    You bloody idiot. Why are you allowed to bring nationalism to the boards while "Ban Stick" is banning other members for apparently nothing compared to this disgusting rant of yours.

Is Ban Stick Mexican?

Comment

Originally posted by BudHeavy View Post
                      you sound like a *****/

Accept it he lost, man it up or is this indicative of your family genes that make you whine like a lil baby non stop. Must be that blood you have pumping through your heart that makes you cry the victim for everything huh>?
                      An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is an argument made personally against an opponent instead of against their argument.

Stop with the personal attacks and stick to the topic at hand...

Comment

Working...
                      X