Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone see Guerrerro beating Mayweather on May 4th?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone see Guerrerro beating Mayweather on May 4th?

Mayweather looked pretty bad, well not near his usual impeccable best, against Cotto. He had a bloodied nose, he chose to fight on the ropes and the decision wasn't very far apart. Plus he is a year older now.

Guerrerro is in his prime, hasn't been in lots of wars like Cotto was before he fought Floyd. He looks very good at 147lbs, he might even weigh more than Floyd on fight night! He is in great form.

Do you think it would be wise to choose Guerrerro to win in a betting situation?

It's possible but I been wrong the last 3 fights he had.

Comment

wouldn't be suprised at all

Comment

Sure he could lose. Hes older, inactive, and was touched a lot in the Cotto fight. Anything is possible.

Comment

I think he will rough him up a bit and make it tough. I doubt he wins though.

Comment

From this point on, every fight mayweather takes places his opponent in a better position of victory. Mayweather isn't what he used to be.

I say go for it, but do realize that to beat mayweather in vegas, you have to knock him out.

The more suitable question would be, is Guerrero capable of knocking mayweather out?

Comment

Not saying he's going to win, but I think a lot of people are underestimating Guerrero. I don't think it's going to be "easy work" for Mayweather.

Comment

Yes Floyd isn't retiring undefeated and Guerrero looked good I got it 75-25 which isn't bad for a Floyd fight

Comment

I think Guerrero might win; he's fresher and I think catching Floyd at the right time. Coming off of a grueling fight with Cotto and a jail stint.

Its a shame that if Floyd were to lose, it would be to someone of the caliber of a Guerrero, instead of a Cotto or similarly situated fighters. I hate it when HoF fighters lose to fighters they would have never lost to in their primes

Comment

Looked bad wtf , you fellas dont have a clue what your looking at , if the Cotto version of Floyd turns up he will stop Guerrero , Cotto was a very strong fighter at 154 , its not Floyds division he gives a lot of natural size away at 154 , Floyd is definitely aging but this aint at 154 and this aint Cotto .

Robert will try and smother Floyd he will try his hardest to not give Floyd any punching room , its going to be messy for the first half , similar to the bum rushing of Hatton .

Comment

Working...
                    X