Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anything, this is a compliment to Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      LMAO....you guys musta forgot............................we are taking about a 22 year old kid man. I don't think he ever even had an amateur career, maybe a few fights or something. Just keep that in perspective, a 22 year old kid has over 40 fights and 30 KO's out of those fights based solely on on the job training.

That's gonna make it all that much harder to explain how Trout lost to him.
      Very true, he got a lot of KO's at the lighter weights just like Floyd Mayweather too.

Comment

30 KO's out of 41 fights, KO% over 70%.......he has more KO's than Trout has fights
        To be fair most of his opposition has been just awful.

140 pounds fighter Josesito Lopez

shot Mosley (no KO)

shot Cintron

147 pounds fighter Alfonso Gomez

Ryan Rhodes

147 pounds fighter Matt Hatton (no KO)

Shot Ndou (No KO)

Extremely shot Baldomir

I'm not even going to talk about the opposition before them.

EDIT - Fixed: Thanks hougigo
        Last edited by vacon04; 04-19-2013, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
          To be fair most of his opposition has been just awful.

140 pounds fighter Josesito Lopez

shot Mosley (no KO)

shot Cintron

147 pounds fighter Alfonso Gomez

Ryan Rhodes

147 pounds fighter Matt Hatton (no KO)

Shot Ndou (No KO)

Extremely shot Baldomir

I'm not even going to talk about the opposition before them.
          Fixed it for you.
          Only JMW he KO'd was Ryan Rhodes
          And Cintron too
          Trout should be scared...Canelo has a 100% KO percentage in the JMW division.
          Now if Trout was a WW or smaller, then he'd have a better chance of not getting KO'd

Comment

There have been many threads over the last few weeks about Mosley saying this. If someone wishes to believe Mosley about Floyd and Canelo punching with the same power that's their choice. I believe Canelo hits much harder than Floyd regardless of what Mosley said. Lopez said Canelo hits much harder than Ortiz and I think Ortiz hits harder than Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              There have been many threads over the last few weeks about Mosley saying this. If someone wishes to believe Mosley about Floyd and Canelo punching with the same power that's their choice. I believe Canelo hits much harder than Floyd regardless of what Mosley said. Lopez said Canelo hits much harder than Ortiz and I think Ortiz hits harder than Floyd.
              You think so? Ortiz' power is overrated tbh

Comment

Originally posted by explosiv View Post
                You think so? Ortiz' power is overrated tbh
                Dude knocked down pretty much everyone he faced, he weak mind is what make him ease off the gas and go into protect mode.

If he cant floor you he fades.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  But seriously who has canelo knocked out with his devastating power? His power is clearly overrated
                  ^^^ this...look at all the shots mosley was eating against the supposedly hardest puncher at 154lbs and not once did he go down...150lb pacquiao knocked down mosley with one punch and had him running scared for the rest of the fight.

canelo stops a bloated jr ww and people are acting as if he's this HUGE puncher who will cripple trout with body shots lol...for real? i recall cotto landing his signature left hooks to trout's body and he took them fine.

Comment

30 KO's out of 41 fights, KO% over 70%.......he has more KO's than Trout has fights
                    Lmao!!! Look at who he has climbed in the ring with. Hell he should have more knock outs.......lol

Comment

Originally posted by KO.Da.Don View Post
                      Dude knocked down pretty much everyone he faced, he weak mind is what make him ease off the gas and go into protect mode.

If he cant floor you he fades.
                      He was really just a huge 140 lber though, he couldn't even drop little lopez

Comment

Working...
                      X