Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruben Guerrero Rips Rafael Garcia: He's a Piece of ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rafael Garcia is a traitor it's about time someone sets him straight...

Comment

Awww Ruben is butthurt

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
        This. He's just taking notes from Danny's dad.
        I was thinking the same thing, but the difference is Angel has a world class son, and seems to have a lot boxing knowledge. This idiot just manages to make an ass of himself whenever possible

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
          I was thinking the same thing, but the difference is Angel has a world class son, and seems to have a lot boxing knowledge. This idiot just manages to make an ass of himself whenever possible
          Good point, Angel Garcia talks about the opponents career and what they've done in the past or things they've said and yada yada but this guy seems to just talk **** because he doesn't like someone and wants to act like cholos when they get butt hurt and want to fight right away, seems like all that mental weakness Robert Guerrero was talking about actually is there its just that his dad is the one that can't hide it

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
            Rafael Garcia is a traitor it's about time someone sets him straight...
            ...and why exactly is he a traitor?

Comment

The last All Access was much much much better than the first. The ending actually had me a little hyped for the fight.

I want to see Floyd Sr and Guerrero's father get into it in person. Would be entertaining as hell.

Comment

agreed, angel is actually funny (sometimes) and always tells the truth. But ruben talking about doing hard time like a man like thats cool. And hes just as delusional as Ghost when it comes to floyds skills

Comment

And Ruben doesn't have a world class son? I think Robert Guerrero is more proven than Danny Garcia, and by the way Angel Garcia makes an ass out of himself just as much or probably more tahn this dude Ruben.
                  Last edited by whoseyourdaddy; 04-19-2013, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Double View Post
                    ...and why exactly is he a traitor?
                    Good question.....Why/how is he a traitor? People just talk out of their arsses some times.

Comment

Funny how Guerrero is trying to play the good guy just cuz he's christian and his wife had cancer. Dude's talking about Floyd being a terrible role model (true) but his ass might be going to jail for 3 years or more for gun position and his idiot of a father brags about going to jail and makes it sound like a cool manly thing to do. Now he's got his grandfather in this too HAHAHA the Garcia's are clearly morons and need to stfu

Comment

Working...
                      X