Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley's Trainer: Marquez Will Be a Very Tough Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going with Bradley by decision in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
      Why in the hell should jmm give PAC a rematch. They already fought FOUR damn times!!!!! And going into this fight both camps agreed this was the last no matter the outcome. The reality is pac won the first jmm won the 2 and 3rd. And PAC was winning the fourth before the ko. Let them fight others and if a fifth happens do it may 4 2014
      Cause he has the guy's number, and would pay him 4 times more than this or just about any other fight. Very few fighters will pass on that

Comment

If Bradley brings it like he did in his last fight, Marquez by KO. He Bradley doesn't bring it, then Marquez by UD12.

WARQUEZ!!

Comment

If Marquez ppv beats Pacquoao ppv, it will be over fpr Pacman.

Comment

Too much crying going on right now this is a good fight and the numbers will let us know what JMM deserves for a percentage of a 5th fight with Pac.

We know the Pac fight didn't get made because JMM demanded 50/50 and if he pulls in at least 600k versus Bradley he'll probably get it.

I doubt he's going to retire without grabbing that Pac fight retirement money. You're just embarrassing yourselves with all these hateful post against an ATG like JMM. Please stop it you're better than this.

Comment

Originally posted by citynation View Post
              F*** marquez. He's trolled and begged to rematch pacman. Now he doesn't want to fight him right? Pac should of never rematched him. Marquez is a joke. Fighting someone that pacman beat. Mayweather destroyed him. Chris john boxed his ears off. And tim bradley is a hype job.
              Ur such a tool. Damn Pacqaires. Y'all are such sore fkn losers!

Comment

Tim is gonna make more haters after this fight because he will be looking like Mayweather against Marquez and win a UD. Marquez needs to plant his feet to get off and he loads up on shots. If Tim uses movement and his jab, he'll disrupt Marquez' attack all night. You use lateral movement and force Marquez to reset and tag him with the jab before he can get off. When he loads up on the right, Tim catches him with the jab again or the left hook.

If Tim boxes, JMM is going to look pedestrian as the fight progresses. If Tim slugs it out, that's a different story.

Comment

I get annoyed when I hear him say we get a win over Pacquiao too. Just don't bring that fight up and I'm ok. This is a great fight I can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Tim is gonna make more haters after this fight because he will be looking like Mayweather against Marquez and win a UD. Marquez needs to plant his feet to get off and he loads up on shots. If Tim uses movement and his jab, he'll disrupt Marquez' attack all night. You use lateral movement and force Marquez to reset and tag him with the jab before he can get off. When he loads up on the right, Tim catches him with the jab again or the left hook.

If Tim boxes, JMM is going to look pedestrian as the fight progresses. If Tim slugs it out, that's a different story.
                    I dont know Mathed my gut tells me Tim is gonna play aggressor and go after Marquez full throttle. Especially if the fight takes place on Mexico or Texas.

Comment

Is the fight really made?

Been hearing conflicting reports on whether the fight is actually a done deal.

I just can't see how if Marquez declines to fight Pacquiao, Pacquiao wouldn't steal the Bradley fight. Pacquiao is still the bigger draw, and I'm sure if Bradley had his choice he would take the Pacquiao fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X