Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr. Says Relationship With Roger is Not Warm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr. Says Relationship With Roger is Not Warm

Trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr. says his relationship with brother Roger is not necessarily warm and friendly. WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. brought his father back as the head trainer, and the two of them are preparing for the May 4th mandatory encounter with Robert Guerrero at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Mayweather Sr. and his son have had a turbulent relationship for many few years. During those years, Roger has served as the head trainer, but his recent health issues played a big role in the overall decision of having his brother return to the corner. Both brothers are expected to work Floyd's corner on the night of the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i don't think they have ever had a good relationship

Comment

Hey I agree with Floyd Sr that family should act like family I hate when family dont act it, no matter if your not on the same page.

Comment

They should both listen 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-unNS8lU6Bg

Comment

So what happens in the corner when they disgree...going to be a spectacle....

Comment

of course Roger aint happy... SR is taking money out of Roger's pocket

Comment

Originally posted by PR ESQ. View Post
              So what happens in the corner when they disgree...going to be a spectacle....
              It's already been decided that Floyd Sr. Is in the corner and Roger is out!

Comment

Dysfunctional family=Mayweather. Nuff said...

Comment

they've never had a good relationship this is nothing new. they have never talked at all...no beef they just aren't close to each other this is nothing new.

Comment

I'd be pissed too, not only has Roger been replaced but his brother is basically telling people that he's not fit to be a trainer.

Comment

Working...
                    X