Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan looking HENCH

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he looked weird with his fight in garcia i think his strength and conditioning was the reason why he looks much bigger and looks like he made the weight properly

Comment

Originally posted by KHANAGE!!! View Post
      Dont forget he doesnt have to boil down fir 140 this fight so he will be bigger, also the said they will keep it minimum bcuz his fight after wilm be at 140. Khan will be a beat at -47 no doubt. Watch everybody vacate and claim thry are too big for the division after he knocks out garcia.
      Had to over do it didin't you..Could not help ya self..

Comment

Is Khan working with Edward Jackson now? That dude is a beast and just a good dude all around. Saw him after the Nonito-Rigo fight. Very good spirit. Ward has a great all around team. Thats hard to beat

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Yea,I blame his conditioning coach for his fight against Garcia tbh..That was the worst body Khan ever had coming into the ring..Oh and he did not do road work..Where they do that at??
          Not doing roadwork was dumb. You should never drastically change a routine.

3 lbs makes a difference for a fairly tall guy. He does look bigger.

Comment

I don't know about this tho Cruise..Khan was skinny as hell when he fought Garcia and was weight draining himself to make 135lb when he got KO'd the first time..

I always wanted to see Khan have more mass to him,I believe he will be pushed around less if he bulks up a bit..He was bigger then normal when he fought Maidana..He took Maidana's punches very well..
            Nah the Garcia fight was his first with Ruben Tabares and he had him way more bulky up top than Ariza had him.

At light weight he looked ridiculously bulky too.

Its not so much the extra bulk up top that hurts him imo, its the fact that they have to take away weight from his legs. That was pretty much the first thing they did when Ariza got him was to strip weight from his upper body and put it downstairs, it showed in the Maidana/Peterson fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Nah the Garcia fight was his first with Ruben Tabares and he had him way more bulky up top than Ariza had him.

At light weight he looked ridiculously bulky too.

Its not so much the extra bulk up top that hurts him imo, its the fact that they have to take away weight from his legs. That was pretty much the first thing they did when Ariza got him was to strip weight from his upper body and put it downstairs, it showed in the Maidana/Peterson fights.
              I thought he looked bigger in those(Peterson and Maidana)fights as to the Garcia fight..But maybe he was better and more evenly filled out which made him look better..I remember saying Khan looks like a crackhead when he fought Garcia..But maybe it was the way his body was unevenly filled out..Maybe..

Comment

I thought he looked bigger in those(Peterson and Maidana)fights as to the Garcia fight..But maybe he was better and more evenly filled out which made him look better..I remember saying Khan looks like a crackhead when he fought Garcia..But maybe it was the way his body was unevenly filled out..Maybe..
                Ah i dunno, you've made me doubt myself now lol. We seem to have completely different memories of the fights

We shall see on fight night. I dont think Garcia is a good enough boxer to find out anyway though but you never know with AK

Comment

Can't really blame his conditioning...

His mentality was what got him knocked out by Garcia - BUT Tabares did seem to influence how he sparred LOOOL (footage of him and that Filipino midget telling KHan to brawl) while Freddie was with Pacquiao in the filipines?

Comment

shouldn't they put some of that muscle on his neck..........

Comment

Working...
                    X