No announcement yet.

ESPN's Latest (4/16/13) P4P Rankings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    bradley beat PAC whether you agree with it or not. And he out boxed ruslan easily. He just got caught and didn't recover. He hits hard not many people would have lasted that fight
    bradley just hasn't looked top ten p4p material...a gift decision against pac (all boxing experts including dan rafael saw this) and going life and death with a guy ranked #10 at 140 isn't top ten p4p material...he should be replaced by abner mares.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      So if they drop either one, who do you think they should be replaced with?
      Mares should be here.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        If they treat the Bradley loss as legit Pacquiao shouldn't be on the list, if they don't Bradley shouldn't be on the list.
        Exactly they can't have it both ways, so they are counting the Bradley win and not??? My only reason why Pac should not be as high is because everyone else is consistenly winning...
        who else up that high has taking 2 back to back losses??
        Mayweather?
        Wlad?
        Martinez?
        Bradley?
        Ward??

No one on the P4P list is on a losing streak except 1 man.

Comment

Donaire and Pacquiao are still on the list? lol I understand maybe having Pacquiao at 9-10, but no way does he still deserve that high of ranking considering his last three fights where he practically went 0-3. Abner Mares is still criminally underrated by everybody.

Other than that, solid list.
          Last edited by _original_; 04-16-2013, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
            bradley just hasn't looked top ten p4p material...a gift decision against pac (all boxing experts including dan rafael saw this) and going life and death with a guy ranked #10 at 140 isn't top ten p4p material...he should be replaced by abner mares.
            I agree with this...as in Bradley does not look P4P

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              Mares should be here.
              That's three votes for Abner.
              Last edited by CubanGuyNYC; 04-16-2013, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                lol I came expecting much worse but this seems good enough
                exactly , dan said on a chat a few weeks ago that guillermo would probaly be on his top 20 if he beat donaire lol so i was expecting so see rigo at #19 after the article i read from dan last weekend.

I would have him 5 or 6 so this is good for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim2daresq View Post
                  As long as Broner ain't on it, I'm cool with that. Although I'd switch Ward with Floyd.
                  what a beautiful shot

anyone got a link to dl the fight? most of the links on the vid section are dead.

Comment

Good list.

Comment

Is that Dan Rafael's personal list or a consensus from everybody at ESPN?

Comment

Working...
                      X