No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trout Eyes Mayweather, Top Middleweights After Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
    Floyd will not fight Trout or Canelo after this fight. I think he's staying at 147 and will probably fight 1 of the Jr Weltererights coming up.
    Floyd will fight whoever is easiest as usual and if there is no easy fight available he will go into hiding/vacation as usual

Comment

"b-b-but, I-I-I'm a w-w-welterweight and T-t-t-trout is a jr M-m-m-middleweight." - Floyd

"floyd weighs 130 lbs on fight night, why don't trout go fight martinez" - flo.mos

Comment

This Duck Gayweather Won't Fight Winner Or Loser

Face it Troyt will win Fraud will Duck QUACK QUACK LAUNCHPAD MCQUACK Fraud ducked everyone in there Prime .PAC, Margacheato, P Williams, Cotto, now Martinez, Trout, Alvarez, Bradley and still PAC. Handpicks opponents and fights once a year lol such a bum deceiving the public.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
          Floyd will fight whoever is easiest as usual and if there is no easy fight available he will go into hiding/vacation as usual
          All are easily equal to mayweather.because he's dam good in the ring.none of them at 140,147,and 154 are better.nobody is easier.they are all the same.destine to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
            "b-b-but, I-I-I'm a w-w-welterweight and T-t-t-trout is a jr M-m-m-middleweight." - Floyd

"floyd weighs 130 lbs on fight night, why don't trout go fight martinez" - flo.mos
            and what's your favorite fighter's record and drawing power? Oh.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
              and what's your favorite fighter's record and drawing power? Oh.
              You from Oswego??? White boy Flowmo. Never thought I'd see the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim2daresq View Post
                Or an ATG legend, which Floyd definitely is not.

Look at the guy in my avy. He's smaller than Floyd and fought all the way up to MW.

Some people got it in em, and some people don't. That's what separates the very good from the legends.
                So you believe if Floyd moves up and beats Trout, he's on Duran's level? Let's not get carried away here.

Comment

Originally posted by Capncrunch View Post
                  So you believe if Floyd moves up and beats Trout, he's on Duran's level? Let's not get carried away here.
                  Hell no. That ship done sailed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim2daresq View Post
                    Hell no. That ship done sailed.
                    So why even bring up the argument NO ONE in the past 25 years have reached Duran status.

Comment

Originally posted by Capncrunch View Post
                      So why even bring up the argument NO ONE in the past 25 years have reached Duran status.
                      Yeah, you're right. My mistake.

Comment

Working...
                      X