Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim2daresq
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
    and what's your favorite fighter's record and drawing power? Oh.
    You from Oswego??? White boy Flowmo. Never thought I'd see the day.

Leave a comment:

• ThatDude44
    replied
    Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
    "b-b-but, I-I-I'm a w-w-welterweight and T-t-t-trout is a jr M-m-m-middleweight." - Floyd

"floyd weighs 130 lbs on fight night, why don't trout go fight martinez" - flo.mos
    and what's your favorite fighter's record and drawing power? Oh.

Leave a comment:

• flint
    replied
    Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
    Floyd will fight whoever is easiest as usual and if there is no easy fight available he will go into hiding/vacation as usual
    All are easily equal to mayweather.because he's dam good in the ring.none of them at 140,147,and 154 are better.nobody is easier.they are all the same.destine to lose.

Leave a comment:

• Mayweatherducks
    replied
    This Duck Gayweather Won't Fight Winner Or Loser

Face it Troyt will win Fraud will Duck QUACK QUACK LAUNCHPAD MCQUACK Fraud ducked everyone in there Prime .PAC, Margacheato, P Williams, Cotto, now Martinez, Trout, Alvarez, Bradley and still PAC. Handpicks opponents and fights once a year lol such a bum deceiving the public.

Leave a comment:

• KickAzz
    replied
    "b-b-but, I-I-I'm a w-w-welterweight and T-t-t-trout is a jr M-m-m-middleweight." - Floyd

"floyd weighs 130 lbs on fight night, why don't trout go fight martinez" - flo.mos

Leave a comment:

• I Love Jesus!
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
    Floyd will not fight Trout or Canelo after this fight. I think he's staying at 147 and will probably fight 1 of the Jr Weltererights coming up.
    Floyd will fight whoever is easiest as usual and if there is no easy fight available he will go into hiding/vacation as usual

Leave a comment:

• flint
    replied
    Mayweather boxes trouts ears off.all you jealous haters will continue to suffer.mayweather ain't losing no fight.

Leave a comment:

• dc3383
    replied
    Originally posted by Tim2daresq View Post
    It means, knowing there are bums @ 147, of course he'll take that route.

The man that proclaims to be the GOAT, won't dare challenge himself, and take on a guy like Trout @ 154.

And the funny (sad) thing is, you don't even give a **** either way. Floyd's your God, and you have to ride with him, otherwise you'll look like a jackass for criticizing him after licking his sack for so long.
    I don't have a God; but I do ride with my fav's no matter what. If he fights and beat Trout then what is he considered great then. I want to see him fight Trout or Canelo or Sergio so after he beats them to see what the excuses will be.

Leave a comment:

• Tim2daresq
    replied
    Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
    Facts would also say that the two time Jr Middleweight champ has only fought two times at that weight class. So lets stopping act like he fights at 154 all the time. He's also the current #1 ranked fighter at 147 so what does that mean? I'll wait for that answer
    It means, knowing there are bums @ 147, of course he'll take that route.

The man that proclaims to be the GOAT, won't dare challenge himself, and take on a guy like Trout @ 154.

And the funny (sad) thing is, you wouldn't give a **** either way. Floyd's your God, and you have to ride with him, otherwise you'll look like a jackass for criticizing him after licking his sack for so long.
    Last edited by Tim2daresq; 04-15-2013, 04:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dc3383
    replied
    Originally posted by jso416 View Post
    Not only a two time jr middleweight champion, but the current #1 ranked fighter in the division lol. But let me stop pointing out facts before the Floyd groupies say I'm picking on there lord n savior.
    Facts would also say that the two time Jr Middleweight champ has only fought two times at that weight class. So lets stopping act like he fights at 154 all the time. He's also the current #1 ranked fighter at 147 so what does that mean? I'll wait for that answer

Leave a comment:

Working...
X