No announcement yet.

Prime Margarito vs. Adrien Broner (as of now) at a catchweight of 145

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner gets ****d by his own brush

props to broner for probably willing to fight Margarito though (unlike Floyd)

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
      Nah man, that is Margaritos special weapon, isn't it a shame when you have to factor a cheating version into a fight??

Margarito "with plaster" or not Vs Broner?
      I know. Broner beats his ass with or without plaster. Broner doesn't need a catchweight to beat Margarito. All he needs is his right hand and body shots.

Comment

Margarito walks through him and beats him like he stole something. Then takes his brush and shoves it up his ass. then his fat ass father steps in and Marg rips his fat head off and throws it into the crowd.

Comment

Margarito is a ****ing bum who made his career of cheating Cotto. Other than that his best win is Superman Davis. Marg would have to lose 2 extra lbs to make 145 when he was a big ww to begin with.

Based on weight and lack of plaster-Broner by UD.

Comment

I voted for Margarito. Although I can't stand Margarito and like Broner, I don't see how he can defend all those punches .

Comment

Margarito can't fight. He was born a p****, and will always be one. Who really tries to cheat before a fight, and why does he even still have fans? ******!

Comment

@ Mayweather diehards spewing bile in this thread.Those memories of Floyd stuttering and stammering around Tony are not going to fade anytime soon.

For all the hype and comparison's to Mayweather, Broner is still a stationary, static fighter with plenty of openings to pick at.He's done well at picking off mediocre fighters and bums that stay in the pocket with him, but none of those guys possess the same level of will, size, stamina and power that Tony had.And none of those guys are anywhere near as dangerous as he is at close range, either.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                  @ Mayweather diehards spewing bile in this thread.Those memories of Floyd stuttering and stammering around Tony are not going to fade anytime soon.

For all the hype and comparison's to Mayweather, Broner is still a stationary, static fighter with plenty of openings to pick at.He's done well at picking off mediocre fighters and bums that stay in the pocket with him, but none of those guys possess the same level of will, size, stamina and power that Tony had.And none of those guys are anywhere near as dangerous as he is at close range, either.
                  I remember that. I was upset that he didn't fight him at the time. That would of been a good fight.

Comment

I think Margarito would be to big for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      Margarito can't fight. He was born a p****, and will always be one. Who really tries to cheat before a fight, and why does he even still have fans? ******!
                      Let's see. Berto, Peterson, Tarver, Wach, Bey, Mosley, Botha, Toney, Holyfield. Why do they still have fans?

Comment

Working...
                      X