Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Rigondeaux vs Donaire prove that the press conference staredown says NOTHING?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stare downs are for the fans to judge. Fighters know the real deal because they are the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
      He ran for his life in the fight, didn't he? The crowd was booing. It's embarrassing.

So yes. It proved that he respected Donaire too much that he wasn't the one who chased the flash and went for a KO. Are you people not watching?

What a dumb ****ing comment.

Comment

... And whatsitcalled you can break a man down at conference bull****.

Comment

staredowns don't mean a damn thing i just can't see why you would even consider that as a way to predict the outcome of the fight

Comment

He's been calling out Donaire for as long as I can remember. Fight came and everyone expected that he'll go for a KO. It didn't happen. He ran instead.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Everybody always reads too much into everything.
              Oh his shorts were too low... got so scared he didn't pull them up all the way
              Oh his shorts were too high... got so scared he pulled them up more than he needed
              What if theyre DLH high?

Comment

Rigo was studying his target, Donaire was trying to play mind games.

I noticed during the fight as well. Rigo was so focused on his target that when Donaire went to touch gloves at one point, Rigo looked into his eyes, touched gloves then rapidly went back and kept his vision to where he was focused on. Rigo is all business, so there was no need to mean mug and play games cause when the bell rings, a staredown isn't going to punch you in the chin

Comment

anyone who thought this fight was won at the stare down is stupid

Comment

Working...
                  X