Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire: I Want To Move Up, I Struggled To Make Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't make excuses man, just don't. You want to move up? Do it.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Don't make excuses man, just don't. You want to move up? Do it.
      you seem to be mistaken!!!! That thing you have in your sig is not a triangle theory

Comment

from 118 to 126 nobody defear rigondeaux ,he is the man is like maytheather

Comment

Originally posted by CheckHooks'BF View Post
          Donaire just had a bad night and sugar ray robinson once said "if a boxer has a bad night but still gets a knock down, take the round of the knock down, multiply it by .5 and you will get the round he will stop that same fighter in his next fight" so donaire will be just fine and probably stop rigondeaux in round 5 if there is a rematch.
          if they fights 100 times rigondeaux wins them all he is too calm when donaire tried to lets his hands go he got punished thats why he was so scared to throw more than a 2 punch combination because he would of been knocked out fact.

Comment

Originally posted by witter87 View Post
            if they fights 100 times rigondeaux wins them all he is too calm when donaire tried to lets his hands go he got punished thats why he was so scared to throw more than a 2 punch combination because he would of been knocked out fact.
            I think im going to listen to sugar ray ronbinson's opinion before some chump off boxingscene

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              Nah fam. Donaire had the most bandwagoniing fans of the two because hardly any of them gave Rigondeaux a shot at winning including myself but have to say that I was wrong and Donaire got beat fair and square. This confirms my beliefs that big punchers need more than just power to beat technical fighters.

I didn't think Rigondeaux had a chance because of Donaire's experience in his pro career but that was totally the wrong assumption. Donaire at his level should have been ready for a guy like Rigondeaux instead of getting out classed like that. Donaire still a good fighter in my eyes but he has to make adjustments in order to stay on top because a blue print was laid on him.
              No, a blueprint wasn't laid on Donaire. In order to beat him you need a fighter like Rigondeaux, not just somebody who will try to emulate that game plan. There aren't many people out there with the technical skills, speed, and craftiness needed to out-maneuver Nonito. And this coming from a Darchinyan fan.

Comment

Originally posted by CheckHooks'BF View Post
                I think im going to listen to sugar ray ronbinson's opinion before some chump off boxingscene
                i aint no chump im just stating the facts donaire got embarrassed and i dont see how that would change in a rematch rigondeaux is just to good for donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by witter87 View Post
                  i aint no chump im just stating the facts donaire got embarrassed and i dont see how that would change in a rematch rigondeaux is just to good for donaire.
                  facts about the future.........did you find a time machine bro? chump......

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by Japanese Boxing

I'm a believer he'd win a rematch, but hey, that's my opinion. Y'all some bandwagoning *****es. Nothing new though/

Nah fam. Donaire had the most bandwagoniing fans of the two because hardly any of them gave Rigondeaux a shot at winning including myself but have to say that I was wrong and Donaire got beat fair and square. This confirms my beliefs that big punchers need more than just power to beat technical fighters.

I didn't think Rigondeaux had a chance because of Donaire's experience in his pro career but that was totally the wrong assumption. Donaire at his level should have been ready for a guy like Rigondeaux instead of getting out classed like that. Donaire still a good fighter in my eyes but he has to make adjustments in order to stay on top because a blue print was laid on him.
                    donaire is a perfect tactician with power but rigos elusiveness and defense disabled donaires offense. he was clueless and was only looking for that home run shot. only if he fought on the inside, took risks and jab, he wouldab had it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      donaire is a perfect tactician with power but rigos elusiveness and defense disabled donaires offense. he was clueless and was only looking for that home run shot. only if he fought on the inside, took risks and jab, he wouldab had it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      tonight, if anything, it appeared like his tactics were severely lacking

Comment

Working...
                      X