Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Berto might consider joining the UFC.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    if he's seriously entertaining the idea of doing this i will completely discount him as a player in boxing at any level.

he's not a world beater at any rate, but i would still consider him a stern test for top up and comers. if he goes to the UFC it's evident that he's all done trying to accomplish anything in boxing.

he can thank al haymon, though. berto's hbo run was a complete joke for quite some time. eventually he did end up in good fights. collazo, ortiz, and guerrero were awesome fights. ortiz was a terrific fight on paper that ended up being a great fight. guerrero wasn't, and neither was collazo, but they ended up being great fights.
    I don't think he's seriously entertaining the idea. He just says don't be surprised if one day in the future he goes over to win a title there, but it doesn't appear like he's planning for it.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
      A kick has lot more range than a punch and is much more powerful. I'm an active amateur boxer while my brother does MMA and when we fool around and spar I could not do **** if he starts kicking. The range disparity is so wide.

Now imagine a guy like aldo kicking you with full force. Yikes!!!
      Cause you suck, i would starch both y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        he can thank al haymon, though. berto's hbo run was a complete joke for quite some time. eventually he did end up in good fights. collazo, ortiz, and guerrero were awesome fights. ortiz was a terrific fight on paper that ended up being a great fight. guerrero wasn't, and neither was collazo, but they ended up being great fights.
        Let's not forget him turning down the Cotto fight and pulling out of the Mosley bout.

Got no hate for Berto anymore though; he was in some damn good fights.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          hed get his PED usin ass whooped
          Yeah just like James Toney when he tried to do MMA.

Comment

MMA? Thats where all the washed up has beens go for a last paycheck. Homeboy aint even 30 yet though, he setting a new record

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              Let's not forget him turning down the Cotto fight and pulling out of the Mosley bout.

Got no hate for Berto anymore though; he was in some damn good fights.
              bro you know like a bunch of his relatives died a month before the mosley fight right?

WTF stupid noob

Comment

This PED using clown would get the **** knocked out him in the UFC

Chinny ass bum.

Comment

Working...
                X