Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Makes You A Fan Of A Particular Fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Froch cause the man has a smoking girlfriend,and balls of steel.
    Last edited by The-Storm; 04-11-2013, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Race...........

Comment

Class, balls and power is what makes me a fan of any particular fighter.

Comment

Duran, because I could never have the courage to fight the way he does, and he has ATG skills.

Comment

Skills.

Certain fighters I pull for because I feel they're underdogs too

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
              Race...........
              I have to agree with you bro, I would always root for my countryman, but aside for race or nationality what gets my attention are the fighters that are exciting to watch, speed, power, blood and knockouts...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                # 1 is heart to me , thats why i'll never be a fan of floyd.... fights everyone , challenges himself , takes risks....
                A thread that could have otherwise been a great boxing discussion, Floyd gets brought up in a negative way RIGHT AWAY.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Skills.

Certain fighters I pull for because I feel they're underdogs too
                  i have to agree with you on the underdogs, I love underdogs and usually I dont feel too bad when and if an underdog beat one of my favorites...

Comment

I guess I like fighters that always seem to find themselves as the underdog or on the outside looking in. The blue color fighters. Like Hagler, B-Hop, Winky, the Punisher and recently Trout.

Then I like pure crude punchers like Angulo and Kirkland. Then I like elite Europeans like Froch, (maybe Brook).

Then of course I like my fearless Mexicans like Marquez and Mares. And you can throw in a lil Mikey too. Then I like guys like Lucas and GGG that have their whole division shook. There's so much more I like but that's the kind of guys I like and can think of in the blink of an eye.

Comment

being unorthodox and making it work. tenacity is also a big thing. i really enjoy watching a guy getting outclassed but never gives up and finds a way to win (e.g., froch-taylor, demarco-linares, alvarado-prescott, rios-acosta).

Comment

Working...
                      X