No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux is a safe bet this weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    i just don't think rigo has the power to make donaire respect him.

but he's skilled enough to avoid a bad whoopin'.

he might get koed eventually, but it won't be easy to land clean easily for the most part.

i expect donaire to look sloppy pushing the issue and rigo using every skill he has to avoid big exchanges.
    Exactly, he might have the power but I don't think Nonito is an easy guy to stop or deter and I don't think Rigondeaux will do enough work to make his power effective. It could be a replay of the Narvaez fight, but I hope (for my sake) he learned from that and I do think Rigondeaux will try to win a bit more.

Comment

he might get koed eventually, but it won't be easy to land clean easily for the most part.

i expect donaire to look sloppy pushing the issue and rigo using every skill he has to avoid big exchanges.

****K you,,, I was counting I that in all my bets. Hopefully they don't come here to see these..

Comment

People keep saying rigo via decision but I just don't see that happening unless rigo just straight out class donaire in every round which I just can't see happening. I think rigo will have his moments but donaire will win whether its a ko, tko or decision but safe bet donaire got this.

Comment

I'm also expecting the same thing. Rigo is very defensive and wouldn't be surprised if he does the Narvaez.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
            People keep saying rigo via decision but I just don't see that happening unless rigo just straight out class donaire in every round which I just can't see happening. I think rigo will have his moments but donaire will win whether its a ko, tko or decision but safe bet donaire got this.
            I think once rigo gets clocked he will back pedal like he did in the cordoba fight. He will run and try and counter. Nonito will be stalking and landing when he can. Rigo doesnt have the punch output to take rounds from donaire. And the 1st 4 rounds will be boring aside from the anticipation of someone throwing and landing.

Comment

Now these are the vidz Im talking about. Nice breakdown.

Comment

definitely a 50/50 fight...

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  Now these are the vidz Im talking about. Nice breakdown.
                  Thanks Bro! We have a playlist full of videos like this

Comment

Working...
                  X