Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are so called "boxing fans"always complaining about boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if u think nsb is bad then go to esb... its like a bunch of children complaining to their mom

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

To end the story guys...if Floyd Mayweather ever loses The Pacfans will come back full force..it will be like when Simba returned on Lion King or Star Wars "Revenge of the Jedi"....and more than likely Floyd fans will go into hiding kinda like when Roy Jones fans did once he took his 1st loss

Comment

Originally posted by rico ward View Post
        I have only been here a few days and most of the threads on here are filled with posters complaining about boxers,calling them all kind of names yet saying they will stream their fights.

They either do not like the match up's or seem to personally hate a fighter like they know them in real life.I love the sport of boxing and sure we don't always get the fights we want but there is a business side it just like with anything else.

I am not going to site on a website and post negative comments over and over again about a sport i claim to love. If it is that bad why not just find another sport to follow and then maybe you can be happy in your life.

2013 has been a damn good year for boxing in my opinion and we are net even half way through it yet. So instead of complaining go grab you a cold beer kick your feet up and enjoy the fights.
        We are cynic old fats with cigars.

Comment

There is excessive hate towards fighters. However, the complaints about the sport itself are often legitimate - the sport is so pathetically run, all of its incredible potential wasted.

However, fans also sometimes forget how amazing and transcendent the sport actually is, despite the BS we suffer. I mean, seriously. All other sports are so disposable to me. Something like Ruslan vs Bradley is the kind of thing that lingers in your mind for weeks.

Comment

same reasons football, baseball, basketball and fans of other sports complain.....because they care! I love boxing but it doesn't mean I like certain aspects or decisions that come about.

Comment

I see it like a normal person do. I came here with a neutral stance at first. Like normal people did, ie, Larry Holmes, Foreman, RJJ, Corley, Clooney, Lewis, SRL, Wright, etc. I sided with the appropriate side because the excuses of this one boxer not to fight are so blatantly shallow. Not to mention the ped accusations with zero proof. (I mention these famous boxers' name because they're boxers. They know the sport inside out. They don't have to side with any of these two so-called superstars. They see it like normal people do.) So there. It's not rocket science.

Comment

there's lots to complain about if you're a true fan

Comment

Complaining about the sport is one thing but this forum is full of people who hate on fighters as if they personally witnessed said fighter raping their mothers in front of their eyes.

I mean fcking hell i've seen people on here wish permanent damage on fighters ffs. For what reason? What could they possibly have done to you to wish something like that on them?

Thankfully that is rare but there's still far far too much hate towards fighters on this forum.

Basically it all comes down to this, as said by P4P No1

It's because this site has a lot of sad and lonely people who never amounted to anything in their personal lives so take it out on those achieving great things in theirs.

Comment

It's a sport where its followers have every right to complain.

We complain because we love it so much, if we didn't care, we wouldn't bother saying anything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                      It's because this site has a lot of sad and lonely people who never amounted to anything in their personal lives so take it out on those achieving great things in theirs.

They love sipping that hater juice.
                      So true............

Comment

Working...
                      X