Clear All

Originally posted by redwhip View Post
    Not that I recall
    The fans??????????

Comment

"there's other fish to fry, but you won't catch trout"

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin
        Judging by his comments, seems that Trout doesnt trust USADA too much. Weird comment to make.
        Can you blame him?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Of course canelo asked for a rematch demand. And he's gonna need it too. But the 2nd time around ain't gonna be no better.

Comment

Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
            Can you blame him?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            Says the gamboa fan

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Of course canelo asked for a rematch demand. And he's gonna need it too. But the 2nd time around ain't gonna be no better.
              Its common place to have a clause in for championship fights. Floyd had a rematch clause in the Mosley fight.
              I love how you all are hyping up Trout like he is the second coming just because he beat an aged Cotto. The Canelo hate has your eyes decieving you. Trouts a good fighter, but he's nothing special.
              Going to be fun reading these boards after its over, I just hope i get decent reception near the Alamodome once its over.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                Its common place to have a clause in for championship fights. Floyd had a rematch clause in the Mosley fight.
                I love how you all are hyping up Trout like he is the second coming just because he beat an aged Cotto. The Canelo hate has your eyes decieving you. Trouts a good fighter, but he's nothing special.
                Going to be fun reading these boards after its over, I just hope i get decent reception near the Alamodome once its over.
                I love how you all hype canelo just cause he beat a shot Mosley.
                Bro, canelo is a good fighter but he's nothing special. The Trout hate has your eyes deceiving you. It's going to be fun to read these boards after it's over. I just hope you give Trout his props when it's all over.

Comment

USADA is not the most stringent testing, it's VADA that catches anything. The reason why it isn't used as often is because it's more expensive and, secondly, promotors don't subjecting their fighters to a greater possibility of destroying a fight before they even step on the scales.

Comment

Trout will need to kill canelo to get a draw. Double murder for a win. Especially in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      I love how you all hype canelo just cause he beat a shot Mosley.
                      Bro, canelo is a good fighter but he's nothing special. The Trout hate has your eyes deceiving you. It's going to be fun to read these boards after it's over. I just hope you give Trout his props when it's all over.
                      Haha, good one, I'll give you props for that reply.
                      No one's hating on Trout, like I said he's good but nothing we haven't seen before.
                      And if he does win I will give him plenty of props. The question is will you? Or will it be the "Canelo was overrated" line?

Comment

Working...
                      X