Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado Goes To Phoenix To Finish Training Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vamos Rosado!

Comment

I am going for Rosado. I hope he knocks out Love so we don't have to see him on Mayweather undercards in the future.

Comment

Rosado is a good boy =D

I'm on his wagon.

Comment

Why the dislike for Leon? I'll go for Love

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
            Why the dislike for Leon? I'll go for Love
            It's mostly coming from the Floyd haters since he's promoted by him. To be fair though, Love hasn't impressed me either. Rosado has improved since the Angulo loss.

Comment

Rosado needs the KO to win. J'Leon Love is an Al Haymon fighter and if the fight is even remotely close Love will win.

I'm very skeptical of the entire card. I think the fights will be good but I expect the maximum amount of BS.

Mayweather will win a UD no matter what.

Mares will low blow his way in a win over Ponce de Leon, probably UD or TKO. everybody should know that Mares is GBPs 1st home grown champ and that they've invested too much in him to lose to an "opponent" like Ponce de Leon.

maybe I'm totally wrong but I can see the scripting a mile away on this card.

that's why I'm not getting this PPV. paying $60+ and seeing the usual corruption won't do anymore. if something unexpected happens i'll just watch it on youtube or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                GGG is alright...everybody know I ride with the Philly fighter no matter what!!...B.Hop vs King Kong?!?...B.Hop schools that mother****er...Danny Garcia vs Godzilla?!?...Swift all day...see what I mean? LOL
                Respect............

Comment

WAR ROSADO!!...he gotta stop Love tho..we all saw Josesito beat Vargas n he got robbed..same thing will happen with Rosado..also Bey will piss dirty again n get another slap on the wrist...
                  Last edited by TonyCa$h; 04-10-2013, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rico ward View Post
                    respect............
                    thug life!!

Comment

Working...
                    X