Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] Phone call made by Donaire's to Rigo camp after Arce fight!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol at people calling Donaire soft and not manly, why would you have an unnecessary confrontation face to face? Unlike you tough internet warriors he has nothing to prove outside the ring, he does it all in the ring. It was sweet and succinct and obviously effective since there's no mention of it anymore.

Love these keyboard warriors, same people who call professional fighters pu55y's and shook lol. Hey divas this is a boxing forum, do you want to see them fight in the ring or outside? I don't know about you but I'd much rather see them fight in the ring.
    Last edited by Phil Ivey; 04-10-2013, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Lol at people calling Donaire a pu$$y for talking over the phone. I guess you prefer fighters and their team to hassle female members of another fighters family. What a sad bunch b@stards half of you are

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
        Lol at people calling Donaire a pu$$y for talking over the phone. I guess you prefer fighters and their team to hassle female members of another fighters family. What a sad bunch b@stards half of you are
        Rigondeaux talks a bunch of **** in front of a camera, rather than to Donaire's face: Donaire's scared, Rigo's awesome.

Donaire talks a bunch of **** on camera, rather than to Rigo's face: Donaire's scared, Rigo's awesome.

I guess the lesson is that no matter what, Donaire's scared. Even if he knocks Rigo out, he only did it because he's scared.

Comment

This whole situation is dumb as hell. It is even dumber to *****et this crap when from all info is that rigo wasn't even the one to say anything. Anyway, the fight is Saturday and no phone calls or "homies" will matter. It will just be rigo and nonito.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Rigondeaux talks a bunch of **** in front of a camera, rather than to Donaire's face: Donaire's scared, Rigo's awesome.

Donaire talks a bunch of **** on camera, rather than to Rigo's face: Donaire's scared, Rigo's awesome.

I guess the lesson is that no matter what, Donaire's scared. Even if he knocks Rigo out, he only did it because he's scared.
            it makes no sense to me tbh.

Comment

can't wait until donaire ends rigo's career this weekend.

Comment

Nonito said his peace and now let's let the games begin

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

Rigo can't say it to his face since they have no common language. Rigo will be talking with his fist on Saturday

Comment

A lot of submissive beta males here sticking up for Donaire. LOL

"Talking face to face is so barbaric and uncivilized, on my God! If somebody disrespects women in my family I'm politely calling them on the phone or writing them a very long informative e-mail displaying my concerns, that's how a man does it!"

Comment

smdh at the mindless losers in this thread who think donaire is trying to be "gangsta" by talking on the phone or not "man" or "real" enough because he didnt do something ignant, trifling, and belligerent.

you people have completely missed the point and dont live in the REAL world where responsibility and consequences matter.

cant say im surprised at the posters.

Props to donaire for handling it the proper way and being a productive member of civil society.

Comment

Working...
                      X