Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley: I Want To Win a Title, Make History Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Former three division world champion "Sugar" Shane Mosley (46-8-1, 39 KOs), 41-years-old, is looking to turn back the clock on May 18th in Cancun, when he faces 23-year-old Pablo Cesar Cano (26-2-1, 20 KOs) in a welterweight contest. Mosley has not won a fight since 2009, when he stopped Antonio Margarito. Since that time Mosley has gone 0-3-1 in his last four. He lost decisions to Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Saul Alvarez. There was a draw with Sergio Mora in 2010.

Retire please...

Comment

Its funny how your on top of your game at one stage and next your washed up and no body wants you around.

Comment

I'm not sure "funny" is the right word...The manner in which he lost his last few fights doesn't bode well for Sugar's return. BUT I'm definitely rooting for him to kick this young guy's ass. We shall see...

Comment

Oscar and GBP need to get Shane a position somewhere, pay him something. Help him stay out of the ring. Help him build up his son, but just quit taking new fights. Nobody wants this.

Comment

Wow, Shane
            I want you to look at the expression and sincerity (see also seniority) that you expressed in your desire to hang up your glove after Manny Pacquiao beat you so bad. You barely landed a punch.

Comment

Working...
            X