No announcement yet.

Did Angel Garcia box?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
    He definitely boxed, 110% sure as it came from Danny Garcia's mouth. He believes his father is living through him vicariously as he never got the opportunity for himself.

He may've had asthma which he felt was detrimental to his chances but I wouldn't be surprised if that is his BoxRec record, he's hardly going to admit to being 1-8 in the ring when he runs his mouth like he does.
    i mean im sure there have been other boxers with his name but who knows whos record that is. we need one with a picture.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
      He definitely boxed, 110% sure as it came from Danny Garcia's mouth. He believes his father is living through him vicariously as he never got the opportunity for himself.

He may've had asthma which he felt was detrimental to his chances but I wouldn't be surprised if that is his BoxRec record, he's hardly going to admit to being 1-8 in the ring when he runs his mouth like he does.
      Last time Angel was a LW was when he was born.

Comment

How are you certain that's him? I mean, maybe you're right; Angel Luis Garcia is an extremely unique name.

Comment

So he needs to have boxed professionally in order to express his opinion on certain things??? Look who's talking.....

Comment

This is definitely Angel Garcia, on Wikipedia there's a interview link to Spanish that confirms he was indeed a boxer. It's funny that only guy he beat was only 5-13.

Comment

I'm sure there's only one Angel garcia who's Rican that boxed before yup its him. Sarcasm maybe he boxed but didn't go pro because of asthma

Comment

Working...
              X