Former 154- and 160-pound title challenger Kofi Jantuah has been granted a one-fight license that could allow him to return to the ring after nearly four years away from the sport.
Jantuah, who will turn 39 this June, was granted the license at an April 8 hearing of the Nevada State Athletic Commission, to whom he explained his inactivity.
I left boxing because I was dealing with Hepatitis B, he told the commissioners. It was putting me in a lot of pain.
But last year he went to a doctor for a physical, he said, and was told that a blood test came back negative for the disease.
[Click Here To Read More]
Jantuah, who will turn 39 this June, was granted the license at an April 8 hearing of the Nevada State Athletic Commission, to whom he explained his inactivity.
I left boxing because I was dealing with Hepatitis B, he told the commissioners. It was putting me in a lot of pain.
But last year he went to a doctor for a physical, he said, and was told that a blood test came back negative for the disease.
[Click Here To Read More]
Comment