Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: A Rematch? I Would Knock Amir Khan Out Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
    Garcia has Khan's number. Fight will be easier for Garcia now that he knows Khan. Khan has had numerous trainers in his pro career. He is who he is.
    How do you work that out? Khan was boxing his ears off until he walked into a no looker from Danny. I dont think he has his number at all, he has a dig but lacks in just about every other area when compared to Amir. IF, and thats a big if, Khan can box with discipline he beats the breaks off Danny.

Comment

Danny had him totally figured out by the 3rd round. All this "Khan was beating him easy" stuff is nonsense. In a rematch, Garcia takes him out inside four again. Easy work.

Comment

Garcia has a hook and nothing more..sorry be ****y..the moment boxers stop standing in front of him so he can land it he's screwed. If you look at the hook too he always lowers his head and closes his eyes like he's praying it lands...Let his pops keep blowing smoke up his butt..both are in for a rude awakening.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
          Danny had him totally figured out by the 3rd round. All this "Khan was beating him easy" stuff is nonsense. In a rematch, Garcia takes him out inside four again. Easy work.
          Yeah, he had him figured out so well that he had to close his eyes and look away when he punched.

Comment

I do like khan, but he is being served a silver platter..i know he has his religion that he needs to fast for a month but i dont see why others has to fight each other to get to him in the end....and on top of that, WBC ranks him at 147 ....

on topic, i'll watch the rematch. Anything can happen in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              Im a Garcia fan but I dont like the fact that all I hear out there mouths are Mayweather, Khan, and Broner. Sooner or later you better start focusing 100% on Judah, Matthysee, & Peterson. All of those guys are dangerous, espically the final 2
              That will be his downfall.....

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
              I doubt it will be easier. He had it easy in the sense Khan wanted to bang and was pretty much there to be hit every second of every round. Danny has slow feet but sets up hard shots. Movement will make him look like Pacquaio but much worse.

Khan with movement, jabs and someone who paces things wins by UD.

Garcia is not beating Khan with in 4 rounds again.
              Exactly!

Originally posted by TGD View Post
              “I really don’t understand why people want to see me fight him again. It wasn’t even a close fight."

That sums it up. There is no merit in a rematch, especially when Khan is fighting bums. He needs to earn a rematch by taking out the competition. Seems like this clown gets handed everything on a plate no matter what he does in the ring.
              Rematch clause.....

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
              Garcia's my man but lets be serious.... he has no room to make any statement like this after giving Morales a rematch
              +1......

Originally posted by Isaac Hunt View Post
              Morales had a REMATCH CLAUSE. Garcia had NO OPTION but to fight him again.
              So did Khan.....

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              If Khan beats someone notable, I would love to see a rematch. Until I see something to change my mind though, Garcia will nail Khan again if they fight. That KO was no fluke or lucky shot.
              Yes it was, especially when thrown with your head down & eyes closed....

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              Funny how people on here always use the "He was whupping him before he got knocked out" That has to be the dumbest thing ever. I saw the fight and he wasn't whupping Garcia. Was he connecting, sure but Garcia started finding home's for his counters and Khan start clamming up. Khan can't beat Garcia. If the rematch happens them Khan is getting knocked out again.
              Danny already looked like he went 12, what fight did you watch?

Originally posted by belmondoss View Post
              Its funny that Garcia is looking ahead and planning knocking out Khan again. Its all funny cause Judah is going to ruin him and ruin the myth about danny garcia that is overrated fighter
              He who sleeps will sleep on the canvas......

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              Garcia has a hook and nothing more..sorry be ****y..the moment boxers stop standing in front of him so he can land it he's screwed. If you look at the hook too he always lowers his head and closes his eyes like he's praying it lands...Let his pops keep blowing smoke up his butt..both are in for a rude awakening.
              Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              Yeah, he had him figured out so well that he had to close his eyes and look away when he punched.
              Both of you - right on the head!

Comment

No Danny... You Wont...
                Easy UD for khan in Rematch.

Comment

Sorry but Khan was not "dominent" in their first fight. He got good shots in but so did garcia. Garcia would destroy Khan, AGAIN!!! And i truly believe he stands a very very good chance against the other 140 pounders. I believe he is the top 140 pounder there.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                    That and Garcia has nothing more to prove. If it happens, the same result will occur. Glass Joe Khan will be snoring by the 8th round.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post

Danny already looked like he went 12, what fight did you watch?

Looked like he went 12 but bust Khan's ass. Your not helping Amir by posting this.

Comment

Working...
                      X