No announcement yet.

jmm training program for pacman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    some people do, the truth is that PED use is absolutely EVERYWHERE in every sport. I am not suggesting one way or the other that he was on anything... I am simply giving possible ways that he got to looking the way he did.
    JMM has been with memo for about 2 years i could understand if it was his first time then a red flag would go up but that is not the case in my book. it was a new type of training for him and hard work for crying out loud the man got up every day at 4 am. he was not focking around his goal was to win by ko he went toe to toe and beat Pac at his own game
    the main ones crying foul are PAC STANS they just cant stand that mexico got the last laugh with Pac face first on the mat ASS UP LOL
    Last edited by solo20; 04-09-2013, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      I'm not arguing that, and you actually made very good points. I'm just speaking about the ones who label the KO shot a product of PED usage. JMM could very well be dirty, but the KO shot was legit.
      Yes, it was legit... and I still argue that JMM fought with more of a drive to make sure the fight did not go to a decision one way or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
        JMM has been with memo for about 2 years i could understand if it was his first time then a red flag would go up but that is not the case in my book. it was a new type of training for him and hard work for crying out loud the man got up every day at 4 am. he was not focking around his goal was to win by ko he went toe to toe and beat Pac at his own game
        the main ones crying foul are PAC STANS they just cant stand that mexico got the last laugh with Pac face first on the mat ASS UP LOL
        Yes, absolutely IMO. The thing about his fans is that they don't realize that the likely hood of anyone losing or getting stopped is VERY high in this sport at some point. I like to watch Floyd in the ring, but the guy's a pri*k and he probably would deserve an ass whipping if the truth be known. Will it happen before he retires? I have no idea, but it all boils down to this... it's a sport that well all tend to take to personally instead of just enjoying it.

Comment

Where were all the memo haters when rios used him and kept it quiet till fight week? Or is it that Pac got KTFO and thats why "he cheated"? Yeah i think thats it

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            Where were all the memo haters when rios used him and kept it quiet till fight week? Or is it that Pac got KTFO and thats why "he cheated"? Yeah i think thats it
            WTF Pics or it didnt happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              WTF Pics or it didnt happen.
              You really need pics of pac KO'd? You havent seen fight?

Comment

Marquez was probably just doing explosiveness training (judging by the training videos in the 24/7 episodes), basic cardio, and a "body builder esque" diet routine (mainly watching his intake and having certain meals at certain times each day). Overall, it was a more focused and strength oriented training regimen (unlike his autistic training camp for Mayweather ) that was solely done to help him fill out at 147 and carry his speed/increase his explosiveness and power.

Also, it's pretty clear to me that he was on HGH with Heredia (as well as to anyone that has worked with body builders and has done research on cycling) due to his rounded shoulders/other muscles, increased jaw size, increased traps, etc. as well as the fact that his jaw decreased in size when he was shown ringside on HBO the other week. But it was still due to his skill that he stopped Pacquiao, the HGH just helped his power.

Comment

Originally posted by porknchili View Post
                  Marquez was probably just doing explosiveness training (judging by the training videos in the 24/7 episodes), basic cardio, and a "body builder esque" diet routine (mainly watching his intake and having certain meals at certain times each day). Overall, it was a more focused and strength oriented training regimen (unlike his autistic training camp for Mayweather ) that was solely done to help him fill out at 147 and carry his speed/increase his explosiveness and power.

Also, it's pretty clear to me that he was on HGH with Heredia (as well as to anyone that has worked with body builders and has done research on cycling) due to his rounded shoulders/other muscles, increased jaw size, increased traps, etc. as well as the fact that his jaw decreased in size when he was shown ringside on HBO the other week. But it was still due to his skill that he stopped Pacquiao, the HGH just helped his power.
                  You don't think you can get well rounded shoulders through weight training? Also, depending on how long he was supposedly on HGH it takes a while for some of those effects. How about manny's big ass head or his increase in size with no fat? You can make a case for anyone being on something.

Comment

Originally posted by porknchili View Post

the PEDs stopped Pac, not the skill. JMM been hitting Pac like that for 3 fights without the PEDs and couldn't stop him

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      clearly Rios didn't get the premium PEDs that JMM got

Comment

Working...
                      X