Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Shane Mosley Hits Cancun For Cano Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't that Bella to the left of Mosely with no makeup on?

Comment

Get rid of the stuff in the basement Mosley, and hang them up..

Comment

love you shane
        mean it

but it's time to retire. it's been time to retire. just put in your papers, and i'll see you in canastota.

i really hope he doesn't need money this badly. it's a shame to think of how frequently boxers squander their money, and that people so frequently take advantage of them.

Comment

Originally posted by killacash View Post
          Isn't that Bella to the left of Mosely with no makeup on?

she's got a foundation on, it looks like. either that or she's just got amazing skin.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            she's got a foundation on, it looks like. either that or she's just got amazing skin.
            You expected less? She's only like 23.

Comment

Originally posted by G22 View Post
              Shane will beat Cano.

Mosley has been mixing it with Pac, Mayweather and Alvarez so deserves an easy fight. None of those guys can stop him so Cano isnt either. Shanes gotta be careful who he picks at this stage in his career with his prime a decade or two behind him but if he has anything left he will put a beating on Cano and look relatively impressive doing it.
              Your acting as if Shane has anything left. Lets face it in those fights you mentioned he was looking to survive. Cano has a good chance of beating him.

Comment

Originally posted by New England
                i really hope he doesn't need money this badly. it's a shame to think of how frequently boxers squander their money, and that people so frequently take advantage of them.
                He didn't have to split any of his money from the Margarito, Mayweather, Mora, Pacman, or Canelo fights with her.

That money on top of whatever he had left after the divorce is a small fortune, and Shane doesnt seem like the guy to live a crazy lifestyle. I don't think he's back for the money.

And to be honest, I'd still be down to see Mosley-Berto

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Jocknerd94 View Post
                  Your acting as if Shane has anything left. Lets face it in those fights you mentioned he was looking to survive. Cano has a good chance of beating him.
                  Not really, only vs Pac was he in survival mode and he blamed injury for that. Against Floyd he was outclassed after that 2nd round and vs Alvarez he was on the front foot for 12 rounds vs the next big thing and never went down so if you compare that against what Cano has done then I dont see this as a breeze for Cano.

Remember Morales looked even more washed up than Shane afew years ago he was losing back to back to guys like Raheem, Diaz and Maidana but then he completely owned Cano and he was moving up several weights.

I guess time will tell but people who think this will be a stroll in the park for Cano are in for a surprise.

Comment

As a fan of mr Mosley, the truth is I'm not sure exactly how much I don't care tbh. I'd like him to retire right now.

Comment

Mosley by UD

Comment

Working...
                      X