Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trout is almost a 2-1 betting underdog vs Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trout moonwalks in outer-space while canelo plods through cement. I cannot wait. This fight is one of thee most important of the year and I'm rolin with da underdog. May the best man win.

Comment

I think it's a 50/50 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Trout moonwalks in outer-space while canelo plods through cement. I cannot wait. This fight is one of thee most important of the year and I'm rolin with da underdog. May the best man win.
        Trout lives in his mind in fantasy land, Canelo is in reality.

Trout out of there in 7 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          Trout lives in his mind in fantasy land, Canelo is in reality.

Trout out of there in 7 rounds.
          Funny thing is you ain't even lying. Trout believes hard work pays off. But we know that it really depends on the power of the people backing you.

Comment

I'll b ebetting trout but also on the over, i smell robbery here.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
              I think Canelo will be too busy and fast for trout , trout is a fine fighter but don't think he's busy enough or has a good enough defense to beat Canelo, plus allot of times trout just does arm punches to score, that won't Intimidate Canelo.
              Canelo + fast = lol

Comment

i'm surprised the odds are not wider since canelo is such a name and is looked at as the next big thing .

Comment

Trout can not win a decision in Texas. I highly doubt trout can KO him either. Thise odds sound about right.

Comment

Trout's gonna get robbed. Canelo is tailor made for Trout imo.

Comment

Originally posted by dc6112 View Post
                      In my opinion, you're not going to get better odds in a big fight than this(+180) for a fighter who should be, at the least, even money against Alvarez. No one on Canelo's resume comes close to the big name on Trout's resume (Miguel Cotto). And the way he outboxed Cotto, who is alot like Canelo in many ways, is what sells me on the fact that he should win this fight 8-4, 9-3 in rds. If you have a brain, bet Austin Trout to win.

Any one else wanna share their unbiased opinion? I'm not a fan of either, but I like both. I just think the edge has to go to Austin.
                      Austin has close to zero chance of winning this fight in my opinion. He just not big enough, strong enough or slick enough.

He struggled with a Cotto who is a shell of himself. I am actually worried what Canelo will do to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X