No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kendall Holt Issues Statement, Cleared of PED Suspicions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    Actually, Holt has alot of fans, so your b.s. comment means nothing. Let the man comment about being cleared. It means everything to his career, whether you have a problem with it being brought up or not.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
      Only it wasn't. Holt was cleared.
      I mean after it was said to be Peterson and it was actually Holt. Not that it was a PED but the test showed for Holt after talking some **** on twitter lol.

Comment

cool...glad this is finally resolved...Lamont was getting served up on here when this drama began....I'm just happy Lamont is cleared...thats all!!...didn't wanna believe he was a stupid foul person that lacked integrity....I'm just glad dude is cleared...for real!!...as for Holt, I'm glad for him as well

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          cool...glad this is finally resolved...Lamont was getting served up on here when this drama began....I'm just happy Lamont is cleared...thats all!!...didn't wanna believe he was a stupid foul person that lacked integrity....I'm just glad dude is cleared...for real!!...as for Holt, I'm glad for him as well
          Hopkins is a **** boxer!!!!!!!

That is a deliberate troll and I know you will still take the bait

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo
            Quote:

Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff

Actually, Holt has alot of fans, so your b.s. comment means nothing. Let the man comment about being cleared. It means everything to his career, whether you have a problem with it being brought up or not.

IMAGE#1
            Yea...
            The guy is loaded with fans...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

It didn't make sense that Holt would use PEDs after pursuing the results with such fervour. Hope there is nothing serious wrong with him.

Comment

Kendall is good people and a stand up guy. From day one i had serious doubt that he would use PED's. Glad this BS is finally put to rest and he can move forward with his life.

Comment

Originally posted by chump123 View Post
                  sounds like you want holts dick in your ass

Come on man be nice. We all share a common love of Boxing and your posts are usually informative and some are funny but this one is a low blow. If one were to play the same childlike game they could say that - Amir Kahn rests his nuts on your chin. No?
                  There is enough silly bickering on this website so lets try and learn from each other and share info and opinions with one another. Good debates and passionate slap fights are healthy but disrespectful and vulgar playground humor belongs in the school yard. Thanks Champ!

One World/ One Love

Comment

Happy for Holt! I never suspected him for a second!

Comment

Working...
                    X