Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo is a damn joke!

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
      Canelo is a very dangerous opponent for Floyd.

I would wager everything I have that Floyd will never fight him.
      Canelo CAN beat Floyd but he wont apply the right game plan. The way for him to win, is to be wreckless, and forcefull. Zab vs Cotto, Mares vs Moreno. But what will happen is, he will get ****** into a boxing match, land a few jabs here and there, but ultimately get dominated. Its just his personality. Once he gets puzzled, thats exactly what he will do. I predict a mismatch. Lets not forget how a washed up, shot, alfonso Gomez outboxed, and outslicked Canelo. Canelo was befuddled.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        wtf is a pacquee? :WORD:

oh....and STFU!
        For some, it merits the same amount of intelligence as 'intelegence". They're too intlligent to notice the difference.....

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
          mayweather embarrasses this kid. money is no stationary target to get hit. canelo has never been in the ring with anybody close to mayweather intelegence and skill.he'll pop canelo from all angles. and confuse and frustrate him the same way that he did everybody else. then you jealous hater will be sad.
          There is always a DA posting and YOUR IT !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by theocdog View Post
            undefeated because he has protected his "0" very well. The "player" waits around for the strongest champions to take eachother (Pacquiao) so he can pick the next strongest champion (Guerrero) and then claim that he would have done the same or worse to the ones already defeated (Pacquiao). And the saddest and most rediculous thing is that you Flo-mos eat it all up. Pathetic...
            So Floyd is protected because his opponents can't beat him? I just don't understand why floyd is hated because his opponents fail to do their jobs. Castillo, DLH, Gatti, Judah, Cotto, Mosley, Ortiz, Marquez and so forth couldnt do anything against but yet thats floyds fault. He is one of the best boxers ever but yet he gets so much hate. He always in good shape and displays great skills in the ring. Of course he's not perfect but who is. He's been in the game almost 20 years and still undefeated and competing at high levels. Also is a multidivision champion. Name another fighter in boxing history to have accomplished. But yet he gets hated on.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
              So Floyd is protected because his opponents can't beat him? I just don't understand why floyd is hated because his opponents fail to do their jobs. Castillo, DLH, Gatti, Judah, Cotto, Mosley, Ortiz, Marquez and so forth couldnt do anything against but yet thats floyds fault. He is one of the best boxers ever but yet he gets so much hate. He always in good shape and displays great skills in the ring. Of course he's not perfect but who is. He's been in the game almost 20 years and still undefeated and competing at high levels. Also is a multidivision champion. Name another fighter in boxing history to have accomplished. But yet he gets hated on.
              No doubt he's an ATG. But he could have done so much more with his talent, if he was less risk averse. Obviously Pac has a stronger resume. JMM doesn't, but even he's taken bigger risks in his 5th weight class, and he's far less gifted or suited to move up

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                No doubt he's an ATG. But he could have done so much more with his talent, if he was less risk averse. Obviously Pac has a stronger resume. JMM doesn't, but even he's taken bigger risks in his 5th weight class, and he's far less gifted or suited to move up
                pep, genaro, corrales, manfredy early on.

baldomir, dlh in dlh's weight class, undefeated ricky hatton all in succession. i dont see where he's ducking. if you look at this opponents since 2006 they're all near the top of their divisions. baldomir was for the ring title. dlh is royalty and wasn't weight drained. ricky hatton was undefeated, marquez is marquez.

then you look at his 3 recent fights, mosley was the top welterweight. after floyd took that sabbatical the lineal title was vacant. it was between margarito, cotto, mosley as to who would win it as pacquiao had not arrived at welterweight yet. margarito beat cotto and should have won the ring belt, but mosley beat him so he should have had it. even if you rank him behind pacquiao he's #2 contender. then ortiz beat berto and was ranked number 2. floyd then went up to a higher weight class and fought as an undersized jr. middleweight (151 on fight night) and beat cotto for his belt. now, after pacquiao was defeated he's fighting the #1 welterweight in guerrero and enough of you guys are saying guerrero might beat him. so how can people say he's ducking and taking on weak opponents while at the same time saying that the guy he's fighting next might beat him? i dont get it, it's not just with this fight either, so many times he fought and guys said he'd lose. then when he wins everyone forgets about it and because he dominated, say he chose a weak opponent. it actually does get ridiculous sometimes, i dont know what you guy wants him to do.

dont tell me manny has a better resume since him and floyd have pretty much been fighting the same guys the last few year. and pacquiao's victories from earlier on his career do not match floyd's victories over corrales, hernandez, castillo.

you can say floyd is ducking manny all you want but as we all know it is a top rank vs. golden boy thing, or more specifically, bob arum hating floyd mayweather. everyone criticized floyd for not fighting cotto, he had that fight lined up then bob offered him less money to fight margarito after so floyd left top rank and bob blocked the fight. after cotto became a free agent on January 1st, 2012, floyd made a fight with him in a week. this was the same fight that bob was trying to make for pacquiao for the previous 3 months. floyd got it done in a week or two and agreed to go up to cotto's weight while pacquiao absolutely refused. so you can call floyd out for ducking all you want but that **** goes both ways, pacquiao absolutely refused to go up to 154. and his belt in his "8th" weight class is bogus. you are not a champion at 154 if you fight for the belt at 150 against someone who wasn't even the champion then vacate the belt without defending it. GTFO.
                Last edited by danktrees; 04-07-2013, 02:44 AM.

Comment

by boxing standards, we all know floyd is a COWARD but he aint got no reason to fear canelo yet, he has'nt done squat....

Comment

Originally posted by danktrees View Post

baldomir, dlh in dlh's weight class, undefeated ricky hatton all in succession. i dont see where he's ducking. if you look at this opponents since 2006 they're all near the top of their divisions. baldomir was for the ring title. dlh is royalty and wasn't weight drained. ricky hatton was undefeated, marquez is marquez.

then you look at his 3 recent fights, mosley was the top welterweight. after floyd took that sabbatical the lineal title was vacant. it was between margarito, cotto, mosley as to who would win it as pacquiao had not arrived at welterweight yet. margarito beat cotto and should have won the ring belt, but mosley beat him so he should have had it. even if you rank him behind pacquiao he's #2 contender. then ortiz beat berto and was ranked number 2. floyd then went up to a higher weight class and fought as an undersized jr. middleweight (151 on fight night) and beat cotto for his belt. now, after pacquiao was defeated he's fighting the #1 welterweight in guerrero and enough of you guys are saying guerrero might beat him. so how can people say he's ducking and taking on weak opponents while at the same time saying that the guy he's fighting next might beat him? i dont get it, it's not just with this fight either, so many times he fought and guys said he'd lose. then when he wins everyone forgets about it and because he dominated, say he chose a weak opponent. it actually does get ridiculous sometimes, i dont know what you guy wants him to do.

dont tell me manny has a better resume since him and floyd have pretty much been fighting the same guys the last few year. and pacquiao's victories from earlier on his career do not match floyd's victories over corrales, hernandez, castillo.

you can say floyd is ducking manny all you want but as we all know it is a top rank vs. golden boy thing, or more specifically, bob arum hating floyd mayweather. everyone criticized floyd for not fighting cotto, he had that fight lined up then bob offered him less money to fight margarito after so floyd left top rank and bob blocked the fight. after cotto became a free agent on January 1st, 2012, floyd made a fight with him in a week. this was the same fight that bob was trying to make for pacquiao for the previous 3 months. floyd got it done in a week or two and agreed to go up to cotto's weight while pacquiao absolutely refused. so you can call floyd out for ducking all you want but that **** goes both ways, pacquiao absolutely refused to go up to 154. and his belt in his "8th" weight class is bogus. you are not a champion at 154 if you fight for the belt at 150 against someone who wasn't even the champion then vacate the belt without defending it. GTFO.
                    I'm not reading all of that, but I caught this. Those guys are fringe HOF. If Corrales and Castillo get inducted, it'll because of their great fight and Corrales' premature death, see Gatti. MAB, Morales, JMM are all 1st ballot.

Comment

Originally posted by danktrees View Post

hehe baldomir.well that proves it.

Comment

Working...
                      X