No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says No Fear of Canelo, Focused on Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MayMosPeaHop View Post
    Goldenboy is just hyping the fight. Hopefully Canelo wins so we can finally have a so-called blockbuster fight. Even if Canelo beats Trout he will be a huge underdog against FMJ and rightfully so.
    When Trout beats canelo, him and Floyd would be every bit of the blockbuster canelo would be.

Comment

• Floyd Haters

Seriously man, these Floyd haters get more and more ridiculous in every thread.
      Floyd Mayweather Jr acts like an idiot a lot of the time, no doubt about that. BUT, he is one of the most gifted fighters ever seen.
      You guys think not fighting Pacquiao defines him, didn't Pac just get hardcore put to sleep by an old version of Marquez??
      Didn't Floyd call Pac and personally offer him $40million??
      How much you think Pacquiao got paid for getting put to sleep by JMM?? Not $40million you can bet your a$$ on that.
      Canelo will be lucky to get past Trout IMO and Floyd beats the stripes off Guerrero.
      Wonder what you will find to criticize when that happens?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        When Trout beats canelo, him and Floyd would be every bit of the blockbuster canelo would be.
        no it wouldn't.who the hell is trout?unless there are a million bushbaby there is no way that is a blockbuster

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
          no it wouldn't.who the hell is trout?unless there are a million bushbaby there is no way that is a blockbuster
          Well after Trout beats canelo, (a fight the world will be watching), he will have been the man to beat Cotto and canelo in consecutive fights. True story. Him and Floyd will have blockbuster written all over it. Floyd wouldn't be monumentally favored and that would be the biggest fight to be made outside of Floyd/Martinez.

Comment

Well after Trout beats canelo, (a fight the world will be watching), he will have been the man to beat Cotto and canelo in consecutive fights. True story. Him and Floyd will have blockbuster written all over it. Floyd wouldn't be monumentally favored and that would be the biggest fight to be made outside of Floyd/Martinez.
            It'd be the best fight to be made at 154, but it'd still be much bigger if Canelo wins and keeps winning. What I have a problem with is people acting like Canelo already won and that Floyd is ducking. Let Canelo actually win first....and he may not. There's at the least a 50% chance he loses.

Comment

your obsession for austin trout really has you buggin even after beating cotto alot of people still don't know him and i'm from new york so you figure miguel bein puerto rican alot of new yorkers would know who trout is and floyd would be heavily favored depending on how the canelo fight plays out because i yet to be impressed by trout and the cotto fight was closer than you and most make it out to be even trout said the rounds were close but he felt he eeked them out

Comment

• Originally posted by DonCarlos83 View Post
                Seriously man, these Floyd haters get more and more ridiculous in every thread.
                Floyd Mayweather Jr acts like an idiot a lot of the time, no doubt about that. BUT, he is one of the most gifted fighters ever seen.
                You guys think not fighting Pacquiao defines him, didn't Pac just get hardcore put to sleep by an old version of Marquez??
                Didn't Floyd call Pac and personally offer him $40million??
                How much you think Pacquiao got paid for getting put to sleep by JMM?? Not $40million you can bet your a$$ on that.

Canelo will be lucky to get past Trout IMO and Floyd beats the stripes off Guerrero.
                Wonder what you will find to criticize when that happens?
                your such an idiot, what was he supposed to do take the money and let floyd keep everything else.

look at it like this,

you and your friend both need each other to make 200 million dollars but you friend says ill give you 40 mill right now cash money and I take the rest will you accept it?

only a dumbass will.

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                  your obsession for austin trout really has you buggin even after beating cotto alot of people still don't know him and i'm from new york so you figure miguel bein puerto rican alot of new yorkers would know who trout is and floyd would be heavily favored depending on how the canelo fight plays out because i yet to be impressed by trout and the cotto fight was closer than you and most make it out to be even trout said the rounds were close but he felt he eeked them out
                  Listen bro, if you wanna debate as a man, den come see me, otherwise go find some children to use terms like obsession with, ok??

For your information though, I had Cotto/Trout 7-5 Trout so maybe you should know what you're talking about before you speak, or assume. I know dat fight was close. But so was Cotto/Floyd and people act like Floyd dominated Cotto, those fights were damn near identical.

Comment

Listen bro, if you wanna debate as a man, den come see me, otherwise go find some children to use terms like obsession with, ok??

For your information though, I had Cotto/Trout 7-5 Trout so maybe you should know what you're talking about before you speak, or assume. I know dat fight was close. But so was Cotto/Floyd and people act like Floyd dominated Cotto, those fights were damn near identical.
                    Trout beat Cotto 8-4, Floyd beat Cotto 9-3. Pretty close, though it felt to me like Cotto-Trout was a little more competitive, I mean got all excited because Cotto landed some jabs and body shots on Floyd. Floyd out fought Cotto off the ropes most of the time too.

Comment

why are you getting upset for?if you ask anyone on this forum do you come off kinda obseesive when it comes to trout every poster will say yea so if you are offended thats your problem because i was nit trying to offend you.did i compare trouts fight with cotto to floyds fight with cotto?some of you make such a big deal about trout yet he is barely more proven than canelo so how the hell could he make a blockbuster ppv with floyd when he himself is not that proven and doesn't have a fan base that is even an 8th of canelos and that was what i was commenting on

Comment

Working...
                      X