No announcement yet.

[Video] Angel Garcia ranting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
    Trust me, I read a lot of the stuff around here. Most of it is good stuff, until guys start getting buthurt certain things.

I used the elected official analogy, just to let guys know that Garcia's words hold no weight. He's a boxing trainer, that's it.

Now if he was in some type of powerful position that affected our lives personally, then that would be a different story.

I dont completely agree with everything he said, especially towards the end, but that doesn't take away from the fact that the boxing-related stuff was true.

I just laugh because some guys make such a big deal of the race-related things that he speaks on. I mean c'mon, its Angel Garcia, he said things like this in the past, but those same butthurt posters watch the new videos anyway, then still have the nerve to cry about it.

That's all I was saying.
    In that case why are you getting so butthurt about what other posters are saying? None of them are in a powerful position that affect your life personally either.

It's not ok for them to express their opposition to racism, but it's ok for you to whine about them expressing their opposition to racism? Nice logic bozo.

Comment

Video made me lol in the same vein that I loled when this worthless vagrant called me a fucking black cunt who shouldn't be in the country. I just can't bring myself to take the rantings of a mad man/woman seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        In that case why are you getting so butthurt about what other posters are saying? None of them are in a powerful position that affect your life personally either.

It's not ok for them to express their opposition to racism, but it's ok for you to whine about them expressing their opposition to racism? Nice logic bozo.
        And you responded to my post, because?

Look, I'm just addressing the fact that guys KNOW how Garcia is what he's capable of saying, but yet, they watch every new interview of his, then whine about it.

Are you supposed to be some type of forum hero just because you attempted to analyze my post? Sheesh, its hard to believe that some of you guys are fans of contact sports, if words hurt you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          Of course he made some ignorant statements, but he does make interesting points, especially when it pertains to bias commentating. The reason I think I'm able to laugh through the whole thing is because I don't sense any hatefulness in him, I genuinely don't, but I guess that all depends on our perception. When he brought up the whole curtain selling, Golovkin's english, the way he imitated Khan's motioning after getting up from Garcia's left hook, I couldn't help but bust out laughing.
          I've seen you in threads where the target of racist posters was a black fighter. Different mindset there eh?

People don't seem to be too bothered by racism unless their own race is being targeted

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
            It's hard to believe that some of you guys on here are actually men. All of these butthurt songcries about racism. Who cares?

Be glad that Garcia is a trainer and not an elected official that can actually impose his beliefs and such.

As much jacked up stuff that goes on in boxing, some of you have the nerve to cry about this?! Some of yall disgust me with the elevated sensitivity. Smh
            wow. i feel you 100% on this.

Comment

I actually find angel very entertaining. With him you feel that he is actually saying what he thinks where other people hide behind their PC filters.

Comment

Working...
              X