Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'Fists Of Gold' (VERY) Early Resuls From Macau, China

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea Martinez won clean but Diego give him a good fight.Vazquez Jr lost the fight no excuses.viloria was the shocker when he lost...

Comment

Larry Merchant and Big George commentating on HBO. When was the last time these guys were providing commentary together?

Comment

Zou did not live to the hypes. Eleazer secured the first 2 rounds and Zou in 3rd and in 4rth should be either way. I mean , the least Zou could get should be a draw, but the gift given to Zou! I understand.. this is boxing nowadays, and they need to give that gift to Zou because of the hypes and they spent much to his debut promotions.But honestly, he'sso ordinary more than his opponent! Nothing especial from him.. really! He would be devour by the likes of Brian just in case Arum plan to pair him next year. Speaking of Brian, he lost his 2 titles because his old sickness strikes back. He gassed out in the last half of the bout, the same manner he suffered defeat in his previous loses. I think Melindo should face Estrada next to defend Estrada's newly acquired WBO title, and it would be very entertaining as both could fight toe to toe!
        Last edited by SceneSpectator!; 04-06-2013, 01:39 PM.

Comment

very good undercard fight

Comment

Damn, so Zhou aint all that?

Comment

Originally posted by SceneSpectator! View Post
              martinez wins by split decision and retained his WBO superfetherweoght title! but i thinnk martnez got it clearly by UD against magdaleno, and he even scored KD at round 4!
              Totally agree i was actually fairly impressed with martinez pressure style really solid footwork. Magdelano was really dirty with his head though js

Comment

Lol @ people being impressed with Martinez losing the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Lol @ people being impressed with Martinez losing the fight
                  I didn't think he lost, but it was close. Rocky it's sloppy thigh

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                    Damn, so Zhou aint all that?
                    Yeah, and the way I look at it, he was even KD by flash straight punch by Eleazer in the 1st round, but ruled by the ref as slipped..! I was expecting him to win in sensational fashion yet I was disappointed not seeing anything especial.. he was fast yet he always hit the air! guessed I was carried out with the hypes too.
                    Last edited by SceneSpectator!; 04-06-2013, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Best performance of the night done by Estrada hands down. No matter where Boxing is at in the world you have to send in a Latino to save the day. On another note I felt liked I traveled back in time hearing George and Merchant commentating.

Comment

Working...
                      X