No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren on Shiming, Harrison-Walsh, Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattr View Post
    But he did won 3 World Championship golds. I got the two mixed up.
    Which is what Warren said in the article !!

I find it very strange that people just automatically go out on the offensive when Warren says anything, it is like he HAS TO BE WRONG about everything !!

Also the person that moaned about Warren talking about the Bellew fight , did you watch it? Warren is spot on with his comments and by the way Cleverley has not lost or drawn, unlike Bellew !!

Comment

Originally posted by madmark62 View Post
      which is what warren said in the article !!

I find it very strange that people just automatically go out on the offensive when warren says anything, it is like he has to be wrong about everything !!

Also the person that moaned about warren talking about the bellew fight , did you watch it? Warren is spot on with his comments and by the way cleverley has not lost or drawn, unlike bellew !!

that would be because he is such an utter fkin shyster!!

And bellew is the toughest name on cleverly's resume and he barely won that!! Credit to bellew for taking on tough opponents. He is still a contender to the legitimate world champion and he had to get rid of fisheyes to get his career moving forward.

Comment

Originally posted by vxrandall View Post
        that would be because he is such an utter fkin shyster!!

And bellew is the toughest name on cleverly's resume and he barely won that!! Credit to bellew for taking on tough opponents. He is still a contender to the legitimate world champion and he had to get rid of fisheyes to get his career moving forward.
        So because you think he is a fkin shyster, everything he says is wrong?

So you agree that Cleverley has not lost or drawn and is in fact better than Bellew, who he beat ? Or does that not count ?

Comment

Originally posted by MadMark62 View Post
          So because you think he is a fkin shyster, everything he says is wrong?

So you agree that Cleverley has not lost or drawn and is in fact better than Bellew, who he beat ? Or does that not count ?
          i think what i was very clearly saying was that people launch on him everytime he puts his odious opinions into the word because he is very widely reviled. whether he states facts or not is by the by. i care not a shiny trud about a chinese boxer. but his comments about bellew are motivated only by the fact that he fought a legal case and lost against tony. he is a bitter old vial of pish

is cleverly better than bellew? i cant agree that until he either beats bellew convincingly or fights and beats better opposition than he/bellew has.
          like saying pacquiao is better than marquez because of I, II and III...IV disproved that theory.

Comment

Working...
          X