No announcement yet.

What if Lennox returned ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if Lennox returned ??

If Lenny got in shape and took a tune up fight, i think he would be VERY competitive. Hopkins is doing just fine !!

Wlad would be the only one that would give him trouble---but in the later rounds, Lewis would find that glass chin and spark him out.

Vitali would get a beating worse than the first one Lennox gave him.

I dont see anyone else that competes

Fury ? un-proven

Wilder ? only if he can land a big shot

COME BACK LEWIS !! THE HEAVY DIVISION NEEDS YOU !!

I think hes done all he needs to do,as he'd said b4 he cemented his legacy and now he doesnt have the desire for it,to be honest any young heavyweight with talent on any given night could give lennox problems cuz he lost that drive.

he got lots of money,his health is good,he still has his faculties. I dont wan him to come back,he went out the right way,a very intelligent warrior

No doubt the heavyweight division is lackluster now with him gone but id rather it be lackluster with him gone than him come back when he doesnt have to.

But i do agree a lennox with desire and in good health if he wanted to he could be the undisputed heavyweight champion again but he honestly doesnt need to be.

Comment

Agree....pretty much.... but damn--id love to see him come back

Comment

That's a terrible idea: McCall and Rahman haven't retired yet.

Comment

He'd still beat the Charrs and Pianetas of the world.

Comment

We couldn't possibly know how well he'd do. But we can guess, and that's not well enough to justify a comeback. He'd ruin his legacy and endanger his health at the same time.

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
            That's a terrible idea: McCall and Rahman haven't retired yet.

Trilogy time?

Comment

Have a sneaking suspicion that this is a troll thread.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                Have a sneaking suspicion that this is a troll thread.
                No--- and as far as mccall /ramen noodles = he extremely ko'd one , and made the other break down and cry in the ring. Those 2 wouldnt be a problem.

I seriously think he would still compete at the top - he's not entirely too old yet

Foreman did it---Hopkins is still there

Comment

Originally posted by 493dart View Post
                  No--- and as far as mccall /ramen noodles = he extremely ko'd one , and made the other break down and cry in the ring. Those 2 wouldnt be a problem.

I seriously think he would still compete at the top - he's not entirely too old yet

Foreman did it---Hopkins is still there
                  Different people react differently to taking long periods off their craft.

Foreman and Hopkins are anomalies. Would probably be way too hard on his joints at this point. Lewis is a huge HW. Takes more to get that big engine going than if he was a smaller guy.

Comment

This is one of the worst threads I came across recently.

What if Foreman gets in shape and takes tune-up fight... or how about holmes...

Fighters retire for a reason. Any fighter coming after 10 years of retirement would be in serious dangerous of being seriously injured - lennox is no exception.

He retired just about at the perfect time. Any delay of retirement wouldn't do any good for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X